Esteemed Contributor

Footwear News article about Jill Martin

Jill Martin is profiled in a Footwear News article:

https://footwearnews.com/2016/fashion/celebrity-style/jill-martin-today-show-new-york-knicks-olympic...

Did you know she owns 250 pairs of shoes and that a lot of them are luxury brand ones? She also mentions her QVC G.I.L.I. ones too.

Honored Contributor

Re: Footwear News article about Jill Martin

I don't know the woman personally, so I wouldn't know how many pairs of shoes she owns.  250 is a lot to me but she's well connected, she's in the business and she gets a lot of freebies.  And she makes an impressive salary.  So, I don't find it surprising.  My two girls have been fashionistas since their college days I'd bet my last dollar they they each have over 100 pairs of shoes.  So....I'm talking out loud to hubby as I answer this and he piped in  "please, woman.  you have at least 70 pairs of shoes and boots yourselt"....lol   The shoes don't surprise me but I did not know that Jill is a sportscaster.  That did surprise me.

Trusted Contributor

TY1, thanks for sharing that article. it was fun to read! did you read the one of Brad Goreski? he also has a large collection and he said he's getting married soon! I like those two. thanx again 😊

Contributor

I own about 150 pairs of sandals, shoes, and boots total. I have a love for shoes, my only vice.
Esteemed Contributor

I should mention that I own about 125 pairs of shoes too. That I used to own more before I purged shoes that I couldn't wear anymore because they became too tight or the pitch became too steep. I think at one time I topped 150 pairs of shoes.

I turned a bookcase into a shoe organizer as I keep my shoes in their boxes. I also photograph my shoes and keep them in an Adobe Photoshop starter album on my computer so I can "see" them easily, I make sure that I put the name and brand of the shoe in the photo album description.

Esteemed Contributor

@freakygirl wrote:

TY1, thanks for sharing that article. it was fun to read! did you read the one of Brad Goreski? he also has a large collection and he said he's getting married soon! I like those two. thanx again 😊

@freakygirl

You're welcome for the article. I quite like the Footwear News website as they are all about shoes! I will take a look at the Brad G. article as I notice he's always wearing spiffy men's shoes when he's on QVC with the C. Wonder stuff.

Super Contributor

@freakygirl wrote:

I like Brad. I'll look for his article, thanks @freakygirl.

Trusted Contributor

TY1 and charvale, you're very welcome! i hope you found the article 😊

Esteemed Contributor