Super Contributor

Fall Bags

I am looking at a few. I got a new Hobo International mailing a couple of weeks ago and there are lots of things in there. I also picked up this HUGE In Style magazine and it has some gorgeous items inside.

I love the boots they feature, but my calves and "fancy" boots don't seem to match in the eyes of most manufacturers. Sigh.

But, I saw A230463, Hobo's Gabor in different colors. I have the Pink Peony and I really like it. The new colors are pretty. I may have to pick up another one.

I ordered the Dooney Blair bag and it is IN PROCESS. I like that it is Dillen leather. I wonder if I can find accessories to match it? I will venture onto their website and see soon.

Anything special catch your eye?

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View