Honored Contributor

I would be interested to know about these shoes.  Do they have a soft footbed or are they hard?  They are a little too on trend for me but if I were 20 again, I would probably love them.  Price is very high too. If you own them or have info. on them, please share.   Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I don't have any of these but I watched Shawn's entire show with this guy.  I'd be all over buying these, they look very comfy, steardy, well made, great leathers & suedes.  They are pricey but they're definitely a better buy. 

Yes I do believe this about this brand though I don't have any of them.  I think you can tell a better brand.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 @PINKdogWOOD

The footbed is a dream! Memory foam and more. Rave reviews on Nordstrom's site, as well as the Q.

I have two pair, SO comfortable, and I'm a middle-aged professional who likes edgy. Ordered two more.

The concern is sizing. I'm a size 8. You'll notice on the charts that 8 is listed both for size 38 and 39. Took a while to figure out I need it to be 39. You'll see many reviews on sites admitting Fly London runs short.

Adore these shoes. Often wear them with more conservative suits, pencil skirts, and, of course, jeans.

Trusted Contributor

@1Professor.  I agree with your assessment of these shoes.  I love the sandals and sneaker style I purchased this summer.   I purchased them in a 38 because I wear a size 8.   I found from buying other shoes with Euro sizing I need a 39 when it covers 8-8.5.   I like to wear socks with my enclosed shoes and always in my cold weather.  The other brands that use 37.5-8 just fit without socks.   Also my right foot measures size 7.5 and my left is an 8.   I can go to a shoe store and get heel inserts that give some adjustment to my smaller foot if it is needed to eliminate heel slip.   I am watching Plus now and have quite a few on my Wish List to purchase after the holidays when I have finished shopping for others.   I am in no hurry.  They will have future shows and maybe sales.  They are also sold on other sites.  If you live near that big store that starts Nor...... they also sell them and have sales on line now.  

Honored Contributor

I have seven or eight pair.  After teaching I went into retail.  One of the girls in Channel makeup had them on.  It was obvious that the leather was soft.

I have sandles which I love and closed toe for winter.  They're like walking on marshmellows and because if the sole, the heel is raised only about two inches at most!  

I have seen them on all ages and they look great with capris and tiered skirts.

Everyone stops me and wants to know what I'm wearing.  I get most of mine from amazon.  Often the difference is well over $60.00.

Image result for fly london shoes

I wear this often with black dress slacks.  Everyone wants these.  Also have cherry red.

My favorite sandle.  I have it in several colors and love the black patent.

Great for bunions too!  The laces can be adjusted.

Image result for fly london sandals

Respected Contributor

@Gram W @ECBG

Today I ordered the Yena and the Yip, in neutral colors. With FREE SHIPPING, perfect for "trying on" and able to return!

Screen Shot 2016-12-09 at 1.57.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-12-09 at 1.58.25 PM.png

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Gram W @ECBG

Today I ordered the Yena and the Yip, in neutral colors. With FREE SHIPPING, perfect for "trying on" and able to return!

@1ProfessorI have found the ones that come higher on the top of the foot tend to fit much closer.  

My foot is a little wider so I do better with more open styles.

Hope you enjoy!

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@Gram W @ECBG

@1ProfessorI have found the ones that come higher on the top of the foot tend to fit much closer.  

Hope you enjoy!

@ECBG: Thanks for the heads up! I did suspect that open toe (which I have) is more forgiving, but it's winter and I need closed toe!

I have a more narrow foot, so we'll see.

If these two closed-toes fit well in a 39, I can then seek out Fly London on Amazon (where returns, in my experience, are not as easy as for the Q).

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@Gram W @ECBG

Hope you enjoy!

@ECBG: Thanks for the heads up! I did suspect that open toe (which I have) is more forgiving, but it's winter and I need closed toe!

I have a more narrow foot, so we'll see.

If these two closed-toes fit well in a 39, I can then seek out Fly London on Amazon (where returns, in my experience, are not as easy as for the Q).

@1ProfessorGirl, if you're foot is more narrow, you'll get to wear all the styles I can't!!!!!!!

This one looks GREAT on and I can't wear it!!  (I wish I had known when I taught!!!)

Image result for fly london open toe shoes.

Super Contributor

I bought a pair of sandals this past summer and really like them. Very comfy and lighter than my Danskos. I have a pair of yip booties in my cart at Nordstrom. Same prize as QVC but free returns.

Still debating if I should spend the money. But, I probably will!