Esteemed Contributor

I watched the Fly London shoe show last night and couldn't believe the prices and the sell outs. I have to admit that I never heard of this brand. Is this a division of Fly Flot? Does anyone have these shoes and what do you think? The leathers looked amazing and I liked the flatter styles because of my knee surgery. Any information would be appreaciated. Thanks.  

Occasional Contributor

they are really expensive but I will say, that I have bought some. they were absolutely wonderful and the craftsmanship absolutely was there, they just didn't fit me. but if they had, I would have kept them.

I'm 52 have medium wide feet and wear an 8 1/2. I certainly cannot afford high end shoes, but I will say that with the feet problems i've had and the difficulty I find in even finding shoes that fit, I will spend more money. 

they have a distinct look and I think their main consumer is around 35+. women who have appreciation for good looking clothes and shoes, have a little discretionary money to spend and yet still want to feel fashionable. there seems to be a large market for women (around my age) who don't want to wear polyester but aren't 18 either..

hope it helps...i'd go for them!! you don't see them coming and going and they appear to be super comfortable...

Respected Contributor

I wouldn't pay that price for shoes that are that unattractive.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

I recently purchasd my first pair of Fly Londons and I am hooked. They were comfortable right out of the box. I wear 8-81/2 and the size 39 fit me perfectly. Great workmanship and leather.  I am in the process of donating all my uncomfortable shoes and replacing them. I plan on buying more but want to look at Amazon etc for prices.

Super Contributor

don't like and high priced. 

Super Contributor

I do not think most styles are ugly. I bought a pair via Nordstrom so I could have free shipping/returns. I have to have comfortable shoes, and am growing tired of Dansko. I like the pair I got. I find with shoes, you get what you pay for as far as comfort.

Respected Contributor

I tried Fly London and they did not fit me correctly. I can't remember what the problem was but they are a no for me. I thought I was getting something really special but they did not fit good.

Honored Contributor

I think the styles are super cute, but sadly the ones that I really like are too high for me these days. My knees just won't tolerate shoes that high. I'm not surprised that they had sell outs, it was nice to see shoes that weren't Clarks for a change.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I thought those tie up wedges were adorable.

I just don't like buying shoes without trying them on first if I have to pay to send them back.

But I was tempted!

Respected Contributor

I loved the ankle strap shoes but couldn't believe the prices. It was a feeding frenzy trying to get thru the phones automated ordering and everything in my size sold out. I really wanted them so I went over to Amazon and found them in my size and color and about 35.00 cheaper so I bought the 2 pairs I wanted and they will be here next week. I cant wait to get them!

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18