Respected Contributor

I just received the Florentine Vachetta Small Satchel in Olive. I was on waitlist forever and was so pleased to get an email telling me it shipped. First let me say it's a beautiful bag. I love the color, the size, the shape and the interior, pretty much everything about it. BUT guess what, it came in a plain plastic bag without any tissue covering the handles or hardware and the shoulder strap was folded and stuffed inside, underneath a wad of paper at the bottom of the bag. There were some minor scuffs and scratches on the surface too. Okay, I can accept that. It's obviously a return. Sigh but no biggie. However when I pulled out the paper I saw there was an obvious ink stain inside near the zipper. No one could possibly miss it. It is the size of a dime right at the top. I am furious.

To you ladies out there (and you know who you are) who buy a beautiful handbag, carry it around for a while then return it with this type of damage... shame on you. And I know the Q has a liberal return policy but this is ridiculous. The Q needs to make those abusing the return policy accountable. UGH!

Thank you for letting me vent {#emotions_dlg.blush}

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____