Esteemed Contributor

Ecco Biom Lite 1.2 ballet flats

[ Edited ]

Today at Winners I bought a pair of Ecco Biom Lite 1.2 ballet flats for about $60 CDN. They have a removable insole and they are a sueded nubuck leather on the outside. I would consider these to be a casual athletic style ballet flat. They look like:

Image result for Ecco Biom Lite 1.2 flats

They are european sized and I bought a size 39 (the size is printed on the insole) and they fit my narrow heel and wider forefoot. If you have bunions you may not like these shoes as the vamp is cut low so that the vamp edge may rub them.

In the store they had a lot of pairs but they aren't sized properly as the store's sticky round size label inside the shoes said 8.5. They are not an 8.5 and someone who usually wears an 8.5 may find these too small or short. I usually wear a size 8 shoe. These shoes feel like a size medium too. The next size down's sticky label was 7.5 for the size 38, they didn't label these as a size 8 shoe in the size 39. I almost didn't try them on because of the store sizing label.

Since Winners in Canada is owned by TJX, check out the T.J. Maxx and Marshall's in the U.S. for these shoes. I also see that these shoes are sold on the 6pm website too.