Honored Contributor

I just received a pair of Earth peep toe booties, and they are too small. I read the reviews and thought l was ordering the right size. I'm going to exchange them because they are really cute. What has your experience bee with 

Earth sizing ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I just received a pair of Earth peep toe booties, and they are too small. I read the reviews and thought l was ordering the right size. I'm going to exchange them because they are really cute. What has your experience bee with 

Earth sizing ?

I do not have these shoes because, I do not like peep toed shoes period. I find them to be true to size. I take a 8 medium. In this line I stay true to size. 

Contributor

I have several pairs and find them consistently true to size and comfortable!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for your replies, all of my other shoes are fine, so maybe this line just isn't for me. We'll see how the replacements fit. Thanks again.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@indoor kitty I find them true to size too but maybe you have high insteps or a slightly wider foot.Maybe you need a wider toe box so that your toes font get cramped in this sort of style.I have wide feet and the open toe look causes my toes to stack up.