Occasional Contributor

Re: Earth Suede Perforated Peep-toe Booties - Intrepid A274234

I bought these, unsure of how they'd look on me. I wear an 8 1/2, and my feet are wide. 

I as pleasantly surprised that not only did they fit, they looked great on me.  I hardly ever get that feeling !! They are so comfortable. I am 53 and just wanted something to wear for summer. Go get them!!! You won't be disappointed and Inhope they make you as happy as they made me !!

Valued Contributor

I am late the party for these boots but am hoping to stalk a pair elsewhere on line. Ahem, QVC Powers That Be, please reorder this boot. You are missing sales. I would much prefer to buy them here from a vendor I have experience with and trust. But, alas, there are none to be had and I must go out in the wild world and find them somewhere else. Please reorder these boots and maybe I'll get my second color from the Q.

Esteemed Contributor

@Qulia

I'm on the hunt for these shoes in Canada. I think that Earth brands have engineered comfort and style into these shootie sandals.

Regular Contributor

Good Luck.  I hunted them down online when I missed the QVC presentation.  I got them in both colors.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!  OMG, they are so comfortable once you get used to the feel of something that comes up to the ankle.  They look so good with so many things.  Based on how happy I am with them, I put in a order for some other peep toe booties by other companies.  I hope they are as comfortable.  In any case, I will be looking for more Earth Shoes because these have some nice padding and feel so good.  These are very well made shoes and are worth the price.

Regular Contributor

I have these booties and they are the greatest.  Ever since I got them, I have ordered others from names like Matisse but I had to return them because the fit was wrong and they were not comfortable. I already ordered the Earth peep-toe booties that will be a TSV soon.  If they are as comfortable as the Intrepid style, I will get a couple of colors.  Based on these booties, I really have a high opinion of Earth products.  

Valued Contributor

@Cathy1950 wrote:

I have these booties and they are the greatest.  Ever since I got them, I have ordered others from names like Matisse but I had to return them because the fit was wrong and they were not comfortable. I already ordered the Earth peep-toe booties that will be a TSV soon.  If they are as comfortable as the Intrepid style, I will get a couple of colors.  Based on these booties, I really have a high opinion of Earth products.  

Cathy, it took a bit of stalking but I finally got both colors of this peep toe bootie.  I haven't worn them yet as it's been a cold and rainy spring but I hope I like them as much as you do.  I am thinking of ordering the upcoming TSV so I will be interested in your thoughts.  I hope you return to this thread to post a review.

if you are looking for other peep toe booties I recommend the suede ones from Munroe at Nordstrom.

Regular Contributor

Jazzbabe, I can't believe you were able to get the Intrepid.  They seem to have sold out everywhere.  I ordered theTSV but its an advance order so I don't think it will ship out until after it is presented on air.  But these Intrepids have made me crazy looking for other great Earth products or other peep toe booties.  Right now I am awaiting the arrival of Earth Cariander and Caper.  I also ordered Summit White Mountain Fantasia peep toe bootie (really cute) and I'm awaiting all of these.  I'll let you know how they all work out. Shoes have been coming and going the last few weeks...lol.  My husband is just shaking his head with each arrival.

Regular Contributor

Jazzbabe, I received a bunch of my orders today.  I am not keeping the Earth Coriander because the backstrap hits my ankle at the wrong place and hurts.  I am also returning the Earth Caper shoes because the wedge seems too heavy for the thin ankle strap.  What I kept however is the Summit White Mountain Fantasia.  I got them in the off white and have the black on order from Norstroms.  They are so great looking and the leather is buttery.  I don't know what I'm gonna wear them with but I just can't part with them.  They are not meant for the hot weather, however, because it is straight leather peep toe with no air holes like the Intrepid.  Lastly, the Matisse Indie is gorgeous but very tight around the ankle, so unless you have really thin ankles, they probably won't be comfortable.  Other than that, they are stunning.  If I get the  Earth TSV before they are shown on air, I will be sure to let you know how they are.  Other than that, I think it's time for me to end my peep toe bootie obsession for now.  

Respected Contributor

@Cathy1950, please report back on the TSV. I am anxious to try them but would like to see a review.

Valued Contributor

Where have I been???  I've never seen these before, but LOVE!  Just checked and my size isn't available.  Oh well, I guess I'll wait to see if they come back in stock.  I'm also waiting on the Calla wedge to come back in blue or tan.  I have a pair in black and they are not only comfortable but I get more compliments when I wear that shoe!  But I am really looking forward to seeing the TSV in person.  I saw a promo yesterday which showed a quick glimpse of the TSV.  I've been looking for a peep toe bootie too and this one is so cute!