Regular Contributor

What do you think of the Earth Brand bootie upcoming TSV?  It is very very similar looking to the Earth- Intrepid last year which is one of my very favorite all time shoe.  This TSV, however, has a nubuck upper rather than suede.  I wonder how it will look and feel.  From what I have read, nubuck is supposed to be a sturdier leather.  What do you guys think?  

Respected Contributor

Do not really know what the difference is - sorry. But, I saw the upcoming TSV, and thinking about it.... perhaps the black ... I got their other similar one last year in taupe. Love.

Cute -  but, do I need them?... hmmm... thinking...🤔...

Maybe. 😉

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

I like them.

Honored Contributor

I like them, and pre-ordered them in blue. (I wear a lot of denim). They're expected to arrive in about a week.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

I like them, and pre-ordered them in blue. (I wear a lot of denim). They're expected to arrive in about a week.

Please let me know about sizing 

Frequent Contributor

Hi,

Do you have an item number?

Thanks

Regular Contributor

I rec'd the email about the Earth Keri TSV and I ordered them right away.  I got them in blue.  Like the OP said they look very much like the Earth Intrepid, which I own and love in the taupe color.  The price is great too.  These Keri peep toes are under $80.00 and the Intrepid cost $120.00.  I hope they are true to size.  I own 4 pair of Earth peep toe shoes and they are all a 7.5M which is my normal size.

Honored Contributor

@Peppu wrote:

Hi,

Do you have an item number?

Thanks

@Peppu: A289235

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

Please let me know about sizing 

@jackthebear: I have the Earth Kristy peep-toe booties that were a TSV last summer. They're my normal size, and fit fine, so l ordered these in the same size. Fingers crossed...

Super Contributor

They're really cute and the heel heighth looks perfect. Just hoping that the khaki color turns out to be more olive-greenish like in the promo photo, but tan would be fine. I also hope they feel right without socks.