Valued Contributor

I just ordered the blush.  I'm thinking they will be very cute with my pink items!  I would probably wear my Hunter Rain Boots in to work and change into these, since it would be a little cold and wet with our weather to walk thru parking lot!   

Trusted Contributor

I tried them on earlier in the QVC Studio Store.  They didn't work for me as the back hit my ankle in a funny place and the peep toe rubbed the side of my big toe.  I thought they were true to size.  I liked the khaki the best, then taupe, blush, blue and black.  I usually love black shoes but thought the darker the color, the heavier the shoe looked.

It's a good price for the quality of the shoe.

Frequent Contributor

NUBUK ???

I cannot figure out this material called NUBUK. 

Does it it look like a smooth leather?

Today I asked a question on the TSV Item because even the Live presentations made the black look like Suede material.  Somebody answered that this is a low pile suede.  

The other colors look like a nice smooth leather that would not be porous like suede.  I do enjoy suede, but I don't need more suede.  I know about the spray for protecting suede, I just have too much suede right now. 

Thank you for any help you can offer.

Respected Contributor

my feeling on it is this. If its going tocver that much of my foot, then I dont want my toes peeking out. Otherwise its very cute, and last years version was very popular and reviews said comfortable.

Valued Contributor

Don't post much any more, but these are among the ugliest shoes I have ever seen. Maybe the ugliest. I have several pairs of Earth shoes and love them. These? Ugh!

Respected Contributor

Previous Earth booties have been comfortable but I didn't NEED these (just wanted them) so I resisted.  It was HARD though! Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

I thought this was a very pretty shoe and did get the khaki. I hope it feels as comfortable as it looks.

I just about only wear Earth shoes and love how they feel.

Respected Contributor

Generally, my reaction to perforated shoes is "ugh!" but for some reason, these attracted me. It's funny what we think looks good and doesn't look good.

I never wear ankle-high shoes with skirts, but that's in now. It's a tough style to wear, because you have to have long legs. The ankle height cuts your leg visually and makes it look shorter, so it can be troublesome as a look for the long-waisted.

Honored Contributor

Mine just arrived and they're going back. Got the wide because I need that for my foot and that part feels great. But the ankle part is just way too wide for me- my feet slip out of them. The medium width just wouldn't work, too tight on foot. I will try some Earths in a store I know carries them (or a site with free returns). I like the shoes, the nubuck is nice and the quality seems to be good.

Ugh I hate my feet. At least I have fairly slim ankles Cat Surprised 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

I received mine yesterday in black and was pleasantly surprised!! I love them!  I am a 8M and these fit perfectly and very comfy!  They are a style that I usually stay away from but decided to try them any way!  Glad I did!  I will wear mine with pants and jeans only!Woman Wink