Esteemed Contributor

Do you think D&B might extend the VIP20 offer if I ask nicely?

Didn't get a chance to place my order until late last night. Could not get the website up. After several minutes I received a "internal server error". no one to call at that hour. Do you think if I call customer service today and explain they will honor it?
Super Contributor

Re: Do you think D&B might extend the VIP20 offer if I ask nicely?

It can't hurt to ask, but don't be surprised if they say, "No".

Was Yuban, then changed to Plaid Pants due to forum upgrade, and apparently, I'm back to being Yuban.
Respected Contributor

You could also call one of the retail stores (I'd suggest the one in the Westchester in White Plains). There is a special VIP even going on today, Saturday. They are really helpful in that store. Maybe they could send you the handbag with the discount that you would get if you came into the store. It doesn't hurt to explain what happened and to ask. The manager at that store, Alex, is very customer oriented and helpful. When he can he will ship items at sale prices.

Honored Contributor

There website rivals this one for dysfunction. I decided not to order yesterday, but wanted to go back on earlier today to check something and found the site was down. You can always ask if they'll honor it because of website issues and maybe they will for that reason... Good luck!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

They are not open today. I will try Monday.
Esteemed Contributor

Found the bag I want at Macy's for 20% off with my VIP discount and free shipping. Better than ordering from D&B since I would have to pay tax and shipping with them.
Honored Contributor

On 3/22/2014 KathyPet said: Found the bag I want at Macy's for 20% off with my VIP discount and free shipping. Better than ordering from D&B since I would have to pay tax and shipping with them.

No shipping if over a hundred with Dooney... Glad you nabbed your bag!

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/22/2014 stevieb said:
On 3/22/2014 KathyPet said: Found the bag I want at Macy's for 20% off with my VIP discount and free shipping. Better than ordering from D&B since I would have to pay tax and shipping with them.

No shipping if over a hundred with Dooney... Glad you nabbed your bag!

So total was the same with either source.
Frequent Contributor

I am SO hoping this is not the discount D&B.com offers a few times a year. They never sent me an email and I waiting for it to order an aqua Lexington Tote. Now I am bummed...{#emotions_dlg.crying}

Guess it saved me some money, though.

Have a great Sunday, Ladies.

Honored Contributor

On 3/23/2014 Cat Lover53 said:

I am SO hoping this is not the discount D&B.com offers a few times a year. They never sent me an email and I waiting for it to order an aqua Lexington Tote. Now I am bummed...{#emotions_dlg.crying}

Guess it saved me some money, though.

Have a great Sunday, Ladies.

I hope not too, since I let it come and go and now wish I'd ordered something... It was only for the day, I think and the savings was nice but not off the charts. Here's hoping they have another promotion soon and that if their version of EP iboils down to nothing more than using Paypal 'installments' let's also hope they get that option up and running soon. Had they kept their own EP, I'd easily have ordered something wonderful... Q, on the other hand, will sometimes have a bag I want on EP, but the item price and shipping deals here are far and few between.