Honored Contributor

Re: Do You Ever Buy Cheap Sandals?

Yes I buy cheap sandals, I love sandals and I like to match them with my outfits. I have dozens of pairs that I keep in storage boxes. Since I don't wear the same ones often, I don't have any problems with wear and tear. I own higher priced sandals that I wear also. 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

I  only wear comfortable good quality shoes, if they happen to be inexpensive...bonus!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

about ten years ago I bought a pair of seychelles sandals on sale for 19.99. I wore them all the time until I wore them out...I have been searching for that sandal again but no luck...shucks!

Respected Contributor

No, I do not buy cheap shoes.  When I was growing up my Dad sold shoes at Belk-Lindsey's, so we always had good shoes.  He was a believer that good shoes made for happy feet.  I still follow that advice.  

Honored Contributor

When I was younger I bought plenty cheap shoes, but after about 35, I started buying really good shoes, and I haven't had any problems with my feet so far.......We have such a short Sandal season around here, that I probably would buy a pair or two of cheap, but last year I invested in Alegria Sandals and I absolutely love them, so comfortable yet super cute!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I don't buy cheap sandals or shoes.

Respected Contributor

PayLess Shoes? I never ever purchased anything there. I could never find anything that was  comfortable . 

I can't wear cheap shoes. I guess when I was a kid I wore plenty of them and now my feet say no..way...

Honored Contributor

I do buy inexpensive shoes to wear around the house, or outside when it looks it might rain and I don't want to ruin good shoes (that I carry in my tote).  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've never worn cheap shoes. When I was young, my mother always bought me good shoes since she knew it was important. Good shoes don't mean paying a lot of money. I have many pairs of sandals -- mostly Birki's. I'm 76 yrs old and have perfect feet. It surprises me  - that so many women have bunions, hammer-toe, and other foot problems. Some issues may not be caused by their shoes ---- but some might be.

Honored Contributor

Occasionally, when I wanted a pair of sparkly sandals to wear just the once with one particular outfit.  And I always went to Payless.  But I haven't done that in a while.