Trusted Contributor

Dillard's run--Oh no, I've done it again!

Well, I decided to make a run to Dillard's and Nordstrom's today and check out the sales. Dillard's had some nice Dooney bags on sale, including a few turquoise ostrich bags, Dillen II med. zipper pocket sacs in chamois, some Venus bags, and a few croco letter carriers and pocket satchels (blue & green). Well, I've had my eye on the croco pocket satchel in bordeaux for months, but that one wasn't on sale, and frankly I wouldn't carry that color in the summer anyway. I still can't believe it, but I ended up taking the blue one home with me! I like that its not navy, because I don't wear a lot of navy and I have a pocket satchel in navy already. IMO it's closer to royal blue and I think I probably will carry it all year round.

Dillard's also had the florentine satchel prominently on display. I swear someone had scratched "HI" on the front of it! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

I stopped by Nordstrom's too. They had some great bags on sale, including some gorgeous Kate Spades. But I just couldn't justify buying yet another orange or green bag. And I had already done enough damage for one day. FYI, the last time I was at Nordstrom's they had several florentine satchels and hobos in natural and black. This time there was only a black hobo left and it had quite a few scratches on it. If I ever end up buying one of these, I will definitely order online to make sure I get one that's untouched.