Desperately want to wear Vionics but need narrows and an sure I'm not the only one!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Desperately want to wear Vionics but need narrows and an sure I'm not the only one!!

same here! Very frustrating.

Honored Contributor

Re: Desperately want to wear Vionics but need narrows and an sure I'm not the only one!!

[ Edited ]

I now wear a "B" width and find they are often too wide for me.  It's like the make the mediums extra wide trying to fit both the mediums and the wides but in the end, neither gets a good fitting shoe.

There are many other brands that have an orthopedic arch support.  I've worn many of them and find Vionics are my least favorite.  That huge lump of an arch is painful for me. Many people rerport pain when trying to wear them; I suspect they don't pronate and don't need that arch.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Visitor

Hi, Do not despair, I wear an 11 Narrow which is like looking for a needle in a haystack.  I just ordered Vionics bedroom slippers in Leopard, no less.        They have a velro cris-cross fastener and fit like a glove and have fabulous support.  I also managed to find a wedge sandal with the same set-up in medium. The velcro straps enabled me to narrow them to fit.  If enough of us keep begging, they will get the message about narrow shoes. Just look at their design improvements in 2015.  They get more and more sophisticated.

by the week.  Hang in there.

Mary Leslie