Super Contributor

Davis (new tote from Dooney & Bourke) & Moss Florentine

I was speaking to the Dooney & Bourke Customer Service line yesterday and the lady I spoke to (very nice and helpful) told me that she is taking lots of orders for this one. There is a berry shade that is just gorgeous, like a dark mulberry from my screen. I like that it has a "cleaner" front than the upcoming TSV, which has a "belt". The tassles are not intrusive.

I called initially to ask about the color of my Moss Florentine, which looks deeper on the satchel that Mary Beth Roe held up during a presentation yesterday morning, much deeper than my Drawstring that I just received. It is pretty, but it is different. We went online together. At the Dooney site, under leather accessories, there is a wallet right next to a slim wristlet, both in the Moss color. One is clearly a deeper, richer green color. She said that most of them are the color of the wristlet (lighter). She said I can return my drawstring if I like and choose another color. I am undecided. I love the bag style, but I am not sure about the color. I looked at the other colors it is available in and only a couple others caught my eye. I might just keep it and enjoy it.