Super Contributor

Davis (new tote from Dooney & Bourke) & Moss Florentine

I was speaking to the Dooney & Bourke Customer Service line yesterday and the lady I spoke to (very nice and helpful) told me that she is taking lots of orders for this one. There is a berry shade that is just gorgeous, like a dark mulberry from my screen. I like that it has a "cleaner" front than the upcoming TSV, which has a "belt". The tassles are not intrusive.

I called initially to ask about the color of my Moss Florentine, which looks deeper on the satchel that Mary Beth Roe held up during a presentation yesterday morning, much deeper than my Drawstring that I just received. It is pretty, but it is different. We went online together. At the Dooney site, under leather accessories, there is a wallet right next to a slim wristlet, both in the Moss color. One is clearly a deeper, richer green color. She said that most of them are the color of the wristlet (lighter). She said I can return my drawstring if I like and choose another color. I am undecided. I love the bag style, but I am not sure about the color. I looked at the other colors it is available in and only a couple others caught my eye. I might just keep it and enjoy it.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View