Valued Contributor

I needed some new inexpensive summer shoes and found some at Walmart.  I had a pair of their Danskin shoes last year, and wore them all summer and they were comfortable.  I found some more this year in white, black, gray and navy. They are slip-on.They have some kind of memory foam inside which makes them comfortable for my temperamental feet.  Then found some Danskin that were more tennis-shoe type but fake laces, so you just slip them on too.. I think they were around $17.  I hit the jackpot! Just wanted to share if you are so inclined for this type of shoe.  

Frequent Contributor

Re: Danskin shoes at Walmart

I am right there with you!  I just picked up the light grey pair that has the striations in it for less than $13.  There was another darker solid grey color also as well as navy, white and black with a black sole. I had to size down from 7 to 6 1/2 for a good fit.  I love them.  They feel better than my GoWalk2's. I walked 2 miles in them yesterday, so comfy.  I am back for another color today. 

Esteemed Contributor

Walmart carries an entire collection of Danskin merchandise.  I believe it's a made especially for Walmart collection, but so what it's Danskin.  Companies like Danskin who make special collections for a store don't go to a different manufacturer, they use the same ghost designers and manufacturing facilities they do for making their $35 yoga tops.   

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't seen Danskin shoes but I have seen some Danskin clothing at some of the bigger Walmart stores in Canada.

Walmart also has some nice black EVA wedge flip flop sandals that look like Skechers under their George brand. The footbed is just like the Skechers Rumbler footbed. The straps are woven elastic with silver threads running through them . They were about $17 CDN dollars. I did not see these sandals online on Walmart's websites in the U.S. or Canada though. I removed the clear plastic tube that covers the toe post fabric to make them more comfortable.

Valued Contributor

I purchased a pair of 'Danskin Now' memory foam sneakers that are similar to Skechers and they fit and feel fantastic.  They too are from Walmart and under $15.00.  

Honored Contributor

Ladies, I just read a thread here about Danskos heels falling apart.  Keep your reciepts.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Ladies, I just read a thread here about Danskos heels falling apart.  Keep your reciepts.

@ECBG I think those are two different brands.