Honored Contributor

Just want to know your experience with this brand ....  HSN has many different styles on sale right now.

Years ago I had an Ugg-style short boot, and am pretty sure they were Bearpaws, but not positive.  Wore them around the house, never outside.  Wore them until they fell apart.

Anyway ... my key question is about the soles of the footwear.  Some look to be plastic boards and I'm wondering ... do they ever soften and become more "pliable"?  

All feedback and recommendations welcome!   Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44.  Much has been written on the subject lately.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Today-s-Special-Value/BEARPAW-TODAY-S-SPECIAL/td-p/8139621#M120107

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: DO YOU WEAR BEARPAWS?

[ Edited ]

YES.....I have the fur-lined moccasins on at this very moment.

The soles ARE pliable.

Bearpaw Indio Exotic Women's Suede Moccasin Slippers

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 I, literally, just came home from TJ Maxx where I saw the same BearPaws boots that were presented on HSN last evening! The soles looked like slabs of cardboard and I am so glad that I did not purchase them last evening. I almost took the plunge, but I read the reviews and they were not good. 

The soles are very stiff and "clumsy" which is exactly as the reviews stated. 

Price at TJ Maxx was $29.99. Can't remember what they were selling them for on HSN. 

Respected Contributor

I bought two pairs last year, one flat, and one with a small heel.  I sent the flat ones back because I felt they did not have enough support, and they were awkward to walk in.

All the suede is supposed to be waterproof, so they are a bit stiff.

I only use them for casual outings, mainly because I liked the style/look, not because I thought they were very well constructed.

There are many better boots on the market.  Usually I prefer to try boots on in person in a store like Macy's, so I can check out the soles, and the flexibility.

Respected Contributor

No  because they do not fit my flat feet and NO support.  I bought a pair from Famous Footwear a few years ago and was impressed with the quality but had to return them.

Honored Contributor

I love my bear paws.  The only boots I wear in the winter.  For me they are warm and comfy.  The soles are pliable.  The ones without the coating seem to be softer.  I just purchased a new pair last week got them Thurs. I have been wearing them since they arrived. They remind me of wearing sneakers.  Hope you find boots that are comfy for you.Smiley Happy