Esteemed Contributor

I bought a pair of cute Clarks Artisan sandals at a bricks and mortar store in Canada. The style is called Ranae Estelle and I got them in the cognac color. The heel height is moderate and the footbed has some padding. They weren't too tight in the forefoot either as they come in medium widths. I bought it in a size 8M and I can wear these for a few hours at least.

I'm surprised that QVC as well as TSC in Canada didn't carry these cute sandals online this past spring and summer. I found them at a Walk with Ronsons outlet store. I never saw these at Hudson's Bay or Sears Canada either and they both carry a variety of Clarks shoes.

It's hard enough to find cute shoes that have a moderate heel so when I find one I'm pretty happy!

Honored Contributor

Congratulations! I love Clarks, and I love your sandals. Maybe we'll see them in 2016? Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I think Clarks has some nice styles, but they don't last.  I'll never buy another pair, such a waste.

I'm the easiest person on shoes, wear several times and in the trash they go.  

Honored Contributor

I have many foot problems - numerous surgeries - and at this point the only shoes I buy are Clarks or rykas. I am fortunate to have a store in my town that sells both these brands.The Clarks are a bit more expensive but appear to me to be a better quality than the ones on QVC. I recently bought a pair of loafers from QVC that fell apart on the first wearing. NO MORE buying from QVC for me.

Respected Contributor

It is a cute style.  Why are you surprised that QVC didn't sell them?  They can't sell every shoe that Clarks has.