Respected Contributor

Coach Legacy Duffle vs. Flo Small Satchel....

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I have to confess: love Dooney's Florentine line. The satchel is gorgeous. Own the small satchel and it will hold a lot and is a classy workhorse of the bag. I need to have a shoulder strap for good reasons. Love it. Love the hardware, the design, the sturdy hardware. However, it's the weight! I put my tablet, keyboard and easel with other things. I found that my field bag and Coach Julianne were lighter!

Then I got a small windfall combined a coupon from Coach....... Love this. The hardware is silvertone. The leather is lighter and there is away to convert from shoulder (hobo style) to crossbody. And it fits my tablet and accessories w/out a problem w/o breaking my back. They are comparable in price, but with the coupon, the Coach was cheaper. And the the thing that persuaded me: that outside zipper pocket. This was absent from Coach's duffle from a decade ago and makes all the difference. Saves the back, too. My advice: see if you can't get one. In case you want to know, the smaller version was the one that suited me; already own the duffle from 2002 in two colors that is the huge one. The medium size will suit most. The mini is truly a mini!

Not to diss Dooney....but if you have back problems, really want that outside pocket and would spend that money anyway....try the Legacy Duffle. (still love the Forentine line).