Esteemed Contributor

Clarks Whistle Bea Bootie -FYI

I know they are selling on the Q for $95.00 plus s&h plus tax. DSW is selling the same shoe today for $49.94 plus tax. I bought the Navy and the total was $54.07. I chose to pick mine up in the store. They have Navy, Brown and Burgundy. I thought I would post just to let you know.

Honored Contributor

Re: Clarks Whistle Bea Bootie -FYI

I really like DSW, but they rarely carry wide sizes.

Honored Contributor

That is a really good deal. I own them in gray and they are so comfortable, I'm pondering whether to go for the navy.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

That is a really good deal. I own them in gray and they are so comfortable, I'm pondering whether to go for the navy.

I went back and bought the brown. I really like these shoes. I have them in black, grey and burgundy.  I got two pairs for what the Q is selling for one pair.

Respected Contributor

I love that boot. So comfortable. Will check  DSW.

Super Contributor

I bought a gray pair from the Q"as is" and they were fine. Love them. Comfortable right out of the box. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Beansey wrote:

I bought a gray pair from the Q"as is" and they were fine. Love them. Comfortable right out of the box. 

These are new shoes so I think this is a great deal.

Respected Contributor

I am wearing the Whistle August boot which is the crinkled all leather version, right now.  VERY comfortable. I was fortunate in that I found them on Amazon in 2014 for $29.99!

Honored Contributor

Very comfy boot! I own it in Burgundy. Only thing is they are very slippery on snow and ice....no tread. I'd buy another if they had more traction.