Contributor

Clarks Unstructured on Sale at Clarks USA website

[ Edited ]

I just bought a black patent pair of the Clarks Unstructed button shoes for 79.99 on the Clarks USA website. Free shipping!

Respected Contributor

Re: Clarks Unstructured on Sale at Clarks USA website

Yesterday (01/28), I also ordered a pair of Unstructured from the same site.  They arrived TODAY (01/29).  I was amazed and delighted.  I have them on right now and they are a good fit and so far feel very comfortable.  They are what is called Un.honey.  At QVC , full price + 10.00 shipping would have been $150.00 for these shoes.  They were reduced at the Clarks site and I got another 20% off.  Also FREE SHIPPING at the Clarks site makes me very happy.  My total at the Clarks site was about $64.00 versus $150.00 at QVC.  I have been a very good QVC customer for years, but QVC  prices are getting to be out of my budget.

Honored Contributor

There are better deals on Zulily.   I got a pair of the unstructured,  burgundy too,  for $49.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Doesn't QVC own Zulilly's?

Esteemed Contributor

QVC's shipping costs are a killer. Clark's shoes on QVC are the full retail price so there must be a lot of overhead expenses with having a vendor, models, fancy Soho loft tv set, host, and other QVC employees too. They simply have lost any competitive edge based on prices. It's like that in Canada too with TSC's shopping channel with inventory priced at full retail. 

I need to try shoes on in a bricks and mortar store but I know where to go to find Clarks at a good price in Canada on sale -- Ronson's and Ronson's Rack outlet stores.

Honored Contributor

@TY wrote:

QVC's shipping costs are a killer. Clark's shoes on QVC are the full retail price so there must be a lot of overhead expenses with having a vendor, models, fancy Soho loft tv set, host, and other QVC employees too. They simply have lost any competitive edge based on prices. It's like that in Canada too with TSC's shopping channel with inventory priced at full retail. 

I need to try shoes on in a bricks and mortar store but I know where to go to find Clarks at a good price in Canada on sale -- Ronson's and Ronson's Rack outlet stores.

I'm planning a trip to Toronto now that the US dollar is so high vs. the loonie.

That alone will make a trip to Canada a great deal! Everything starts at about 30% off!!!

Honored Contributor

@MamboMom wrote:

Doesn't QVC own Zulilly's?

@MamboMom    No,  the Q and Zulily are owned by the same company but each has its own CEO and is run independently. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment