Esteemed Contributor

Today my fashion score is from Winners (TJX owns Winners in Canada as well as T.J. Maxx and Marshall's in the U.S.)

I found a pair of Clarks black Preslet Grove clogs. They have a black leather upper with gray faux shearling trim. I got them in a size 8M for $49.99 CDN. The insole is not removable.Looking inside the shoes, they were made in July 2016. I saw more pairs in other sizes so if these shoes interest you, I would check on other retailers.

QVC has these shoes, item A283774 for $77.14 U.S. and A291893 as is shoes for $55.00.

I read the QVC reviews and I do think these mediums run on the medium side. I wear a medium to a wide shoe, a size M/W in the B.O.C. and Born clogs if that helps.

Image result for Clarks Preslet Grove clogs

Valued Contributor

Re: Clarks Preslet Grove clogs

Your shoes are gorgeous, what a score!!

Honored Contributor

@TY,Thanks so much!  I needed a clog to keep in the closet downstairs for running out to the grocery store or drug store.

I got them in amazon through Mr Rebates with free ship.  Winners wasn't on Mr Rebates.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@TY,Thanks so much!  I needed a clog to keep in the closet downstairs for running out to the grocery store or drug store.

I got them in amazon through Mr Rebates with free ship.  Winners wasn't on Mr Rebates.

@TY,@Allure, I had to send the clogs back.  I wear a true medium and am just a touch wider.  I couldn't get my foot in more than 1/3 of the way they were so tight as I stated on the other thread.  Thanks so much for the heads up.