Esteemed Contributor

Clarks Caslynn Dylan wedge sandals

I bought a pair of Clarks Caslynn Dylan wedge sandals in the grenadine red color in a size 8M today from Walk with Ronsons store in Canada and one thing I noticed about this sandal is that the fit was different depending on the color as the black leather was thicker than both the tan leather or the grenadine red leather. The black leather sandals were stiff, the tan sandals the left sandal was too tight, and the grenadine red sandals fit just right (Don't I sound like Goldilocks?)

That just brings up my point in that I had to try these Clarks shoes on in order to find ones that fit my feet the best. They were on sale but if I wasn't able to try the shoes on first, I wouldn't have been able to find ones that fit me well..it's why I seldom buy shoes online as I can't get a good fit. I have a pair of Clarks 8M Caslynn Lizzie sandals so I'm familiar with the Caslynn footbed and rocker bottom sole but that doesn't mean that all the Caslynn bottom sandals will fit me.

Clarks Caslynn Dylan sandal

Honored Contributor

Re: Clarks Caslynn Dylan wedge sandals

Hopefully, other manufacturers have better quality control than Clarks.  I've bought dozens of shoes of various brands from Zulily w/o trying them, and have rarely encountered a problem.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I rarely order shoes online. It seems every shoe and shoe manufacturer fits differently. Even if the shoe is my size, there is no guarantee it will fit correctly, or that I will like the way it feels or looks on my foot.  I have had success with ordering the same shoe online that I tried on in a store.  I have done that a few times, because the store didn't have that color and size I wanted in stock.

Esteemed Contributor

I have many pairs of Clarks Clogs from QVC and other websites. All my shoes are 7 wide - and around 3-4 years ago, the "last" in Clarks changed. I even ordered a couple of pairs from ClarksUSA.com - and they were way too long. Had to return.

Sometimes I feel like getting a couple of new pairs of Clarks --- but I can't order on-line anymore!!!!!

When the rep tells us how many years Clarks has been around (from England) --- who cares!!! Now they're made in other countries and they're not the same.