Esteemed Contributor

Clarks Artisan Copper Sage pumps

After looking for the Clarks Artisan Copper Sage pumps in the leopard print for more than a year, I finally found a pair in Canada at a Ronson's outlet store in a size 8.5M. I read the reviews for the identical shoe that QVC used to sell, A236951 so I knew I had to size up half a size as the shoe tends to run narrow according to the reviews. I tried on the size 8M and 8.5M and I agree that the shoe runs narrow. I do like the kitten heel as I can't wear a very high heel anymore. The black Friday sales here in Canada started today in some stores and earlier this week as well (we have Canadian Thanksgiving in October) so anyway, I'm happy to have been able to find these shoes as I looked in a lot of stores this past year for them as well as online.

I hope everyone in the U.S. had a good Thanksgiving holiday. Have a good shopping long weekend too!

Super Contributor

Re: Clarks Artisan Copper Sage pumps

These are my new favorites from Clark. Found them last year at a great price in a Clarks store in my area. Very comfortable for those who can't wear heels.