Super Contributor

Re: Bring back Birkenstocks!!!

I doubt if QVC will continue this line....it's a shame but this brand has been noted look for different retailers...Smiley Sad
Respected Contributor

BUY THEM SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Honored Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I agree. That other brand that looks like them on the q, do not look durable.

What has happened to QVC?  First they discontinued Kirk's Folly ..now Birkenstocks.  I always bought them at QVC.  I don't know I am beginning to think that QVC aspires to be upscale designer based and has decided to do away with brands that were  there in the beginning and popular.  Rethinking QVC.  Probably look elsewhere.

I have been purchasing Birkenstocks from QVC for at least 10 years.  In the springtime, there were always new sandals featured.  Not this year!  What is going on?  These shoes are the BEST!  Please bring them back!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was wearing my dijon birkenstocks over the weekend- they're a big 'x' across the top of the foot. omg are they the most comfy (& kinda cute too!) shoes ever! I went all over the web looking for another color- and there's NADA!!!  I also love the calais style - I'm glad I bought several colors  when  they were still available. 

Respected Contributor

Birkenstocks have made a huge comeback in my area - people are wearing them with everything..............and I am thrilled because I love them!!!!!
Super Contributor

Thanks for the link to 6pm.com - I can find Birkies around but never the great variety of styles QVC had.  They lost a lot of money from me - I was always buying Birkies from the Q.

Honored Contributor

Except for when I need to wear boots of some kind, I'm always wearing Birkenstocks--sandals, clogs, even shoes.  I used to buy many from QVC--in fact, that's where I got back into Birks after years of not wearing them. 

I obviously do now buy mine elsewhere, but I would like to see them back here also.  Doubtful that will happen, though.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, please !  I searched for Birk's on Amazon.com and found a fabulous dressy wedge, yes a Birkenstock wedge, with thin ladylike straps !  They're real leather, real cork , the height of fashion and affordable. Plastic and memory foam insoles can never form a custom orthotic like a Birk.