Respected Contributor

Re: Bring Back Birkenstock !!!!

Jane stated on her FB page a while back that it was Birkenstock who ended the relationship with QVC, not QVC that dropped Birkis.

Esteemed Contributor

I went to www.BirkenstockUSA.com and prices are high.

Check out 6PM.com - and search Birkenstock. They don't have a big selection, but u could find nice sandals - I have many pairs from this site. Good prices and free shipping. If u return, u pay postage. What's going on with Birkenstock????

Frequent Contributor

I was just browsing on HSN and they have 3 styles of Birkenstocks!!!!  My true love! !!!  I got my last pair from Macy's 8 years ago, and have worn them constantly. I'm a size 5-51/2 shoe and can go to a girls 3 1/2, I learned this from an uncle that owned a shoe store. Even their website doesn't carry many in my size so when I saw these I jumped on it. The buckle adjusts to adapt to any width of foot. So if your looking for Birks, head over to HSN. Happy shopping

Esteemed Contributor

FYI: I just saw these listed on HSN's new items.

Respected Contributor

I just bought a cute pair from Nordies last week. Wanted to try them on. I had seen them in the JJill catalogue, but wasn't sure of fit. I love them

Honored Contributor

YES!!! I know they're available other places, But no one else had the selection QVC did. That's how I "found" QVC. We had moved, and I was trying to find stores that carried them. I found two and visited both of them. Their selection was VERY basic. They carried the standards, but not much else.

I came home and googled "Birkenstock," and QVC came up. I didn't even know what that was! But there were pages and pages of Birkenstocks! I knew my size, so I ordered a few. 

A few weeks later I was channel surfing and saw Laura Geller on. I watched that, then Mally came on (must have been a "beauty" Saturday! Smiley Wink) I ordered products from both of them. Shortly after I discovered the guide and watched my first show with Claudia. I was "HOME"!! Smiley Wink

And I've never looked back! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

birkenstock.com

You'll find everything imaginable on-line! I buy all my shoes either locally (great pricy store) or on-line (not inexpensive). You get what you pay for when you love Birks! Have also fallen in love with another one of their lines for winter: Haflinger. Give those warm and cute clogs a try! You'll be back for more.  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
New Contributor

I completely agree!!! I have so many cool styles and logged on to see what's new...and my heart sank! Now they are back 'in style' with the teens and my girls are always in mine. Vionics? Comfortable, but very expensive for a flip flop that falls apart during the second season, if you get that far. I have had a pair of their slippers and 3 flip flop styles. Will not buy more. They just aren't consistent in the fit and comfort. My slippers fell apart within the first year. Too pricey for that nonsense! You know exactly what you are getting with a Birk! Just pick the upper style you like and you know you have a great shoe! So very disappointed that QVC isn't carrying Birkenstocks anymore!!!!

New Contributor

QVC had the best styles that I could never find elsewhere! I've always found the basic styles readily available....never the selection QVC had, even at a Birkenstock store.

Honored Contributor

It seems to me that Alegria is the closest in design to Berkis.  They do not have as much prominent arch as Berkis, which to me always felt like a boulder in my shoe.  They have cork under the insole which gradually molds to the foot.  Alegria has some super cute styles, and they're very well made. 

I frequent see shoes featured on Zulily with the cork footbed that look like Berkis.  I don't know how they feel but I've seen some cute ones. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment