Please bring back Birkenstock.  They are the only sandals to fit wide feet.  I have tried many, many Vionics and other brands and they have no idea how to make their shoes for wide feet.   I have paid well over $100 to send every pair of  Vionics, Clarks back after being told that they will have no problem fitting.  Guess again,  not even close.

Regular Contributor

Re: Bring Back Birkenstock !!!!

I don't have wide feet, but I would love for QVC to carry Birkies again.  No one else has the selection that QVC had.  They are the only sandals I wear, I wouldn't even consider wearing Vionics, they are nothing like Birkenstocks!

Trusted Contributor

Yes, bring back the Birkies! My low arch, wide feet love them! I tried Vionics and they are just not made for feet like mine. Birkenstocks are the only shoe I could order online with no problem and the fit was consistent every time. I finally gave up ordering shoes online at the Q because the trial and error of shoes that may or may not fit is too expensive. No longer going to pay $10+ to try on a pair of shoes. 

Esteemed Contributor

Another vote for Birkenstocks!  Would love to see them return to QVC.

Trusted Contributor

I too have wide feet and Birkenstocks is one of the few shoes that fit,. I have traveled miles just to get the Boston style and a few others such as the Arizona etc. I cannot wear heels of any kind and the other brands of "comfort shoes" do not fit well. I will not spend 10 bucks just to again try on a pair of shoes here. I now go directly to the Birkenstock site or E-Bay.

Esteemed Contributor

The selection the company once produced is just not there any more.  Way fewer styles available but you can get the widths you want from their website.  I wear them now in the house too and have innies and outies. 

Trusted Contributor

Another vote for Birkenstocks!!!  However, it really is Birkenstock that is changed.  You can still get them at the B&M's but the great styles that used to be offered at QVC aren't there.  I still wear the ones that I purchased here (although only during the summer since I live in New England) and love them - get compliements every time.  I wish they would bring those styles back?  Anyone know if there has been a change in the company to cause the change in styling?

Honored Contributor

Birkenstock seem to be widely available.  Is QVC the only place people shop?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have discovered DAWGS...............(they're washable) !!!!!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

Sure -  Birks are widely available but not the cute styles that used to be at the Q.