Contributor

Brahmin bag accessory reviews

Hey there. Just picked up some new Brahmin accessories from their website and wanted to give folks a rundown in case anyone were curious. I ordered the Debi clutch wristlet in a new color, puff, and the jewelry case and the pill case in dark iris. The DEBI WRISTLET is great! It's my second one and it's made very well. It fits my smartphone easily, no struggles to get in or out with the interior box compartment, it accommodates several cards or IDs, and has an interior zip change pocket in addition to a billfold type of open pocket. There is also an outside slip pocket. The interior is also fully fashioned in the exterior leather, and I feel at the 95 dollar MSRP is still a very fair value for what you are getting. I know some of you will get these for less during sales, ebay, whatever. It's great as a wallet alternative or a grab and go piece. The only negative is of course it's not a large open interior wristlet where you can jam lip gloss and things. FYI, I think the puff color is a GREAT as an accessory color. It's a neutral pale blush pink. Onto the round JEWELRY CASE. Wow, this was larger than I expected, in a good way. The interior appears to be real pink suede. It has a removable dividing compartment so that your things won't get tangled, and is the perfect size to fit in your handbag or tote for when you are changing out jewelry during the day. I bought this precisely for this reason, since I sometimes have to take my jewelry off for my workout, etc, or change into more fun earrings if I go out after work, and I wanted to store things in a more protected way in my bag. I didn't want to use a snap pouch or traditional jewelry roll, because i wanted something that would be more secure if tossed around inside my bag, sometimes those snap things let a single earring or small pendant out. I also was looking for something with structure. There aren't a lot of little structured leather things like this on the market that I have found, and I was able to get it in a color that matched a bag I was given in December for my bday. It was 75. Ok, more than you might spend on something like this but it met all of my requirements and is beautiful., My only negative is that due to the round design and the placement of the opening, the zipper doesn't go back and forth easily at all points, but it's not a huge deal. The PILL BOX is also very convenient, and I will not be using it to store pills. I have a few odds and ends I want to keep here, and it would also work great for bangle or cuff bracelet storage when you travel! It does come with three clear pill vials, however, and also lined with pink suede like the jewelry case. It has a bit of the same zipper struggle as the round jewelry case, but nothing major. It was 55 which like the jewelry case seems pricey but I was really loving the look of this, so I went for it. If you are thinking about any of these purchases, I hope my comments here help!