Respected Contributor

Sam's Club merchandise

Just want to let anyone know that I wouldn't buy these for a gift no matter if you know their size or not.  There is no zipper, basic pull on but they are made like a 45 degree angle so it's difficult to put your foot into them.  I'm an 8 and I went all the way up to a size 10 and still couldn't get my foot into these,.

They must have a new buyer for the stores or someone is just searching for "cheap" merchandise, noticed the ladies clothing is declining, lots of thin, printed, laced, box shaped items and even the athletic leisure wear is more for juniors than ladies.

Trusted Contributor

I have to admit that I am disappointed. I liked them in the Insider, but now that we actually get to see them on real people, not so much..... there is something off about both the colors and the style.  They also do not appear as substantial as what I originally thought from the Insider pic.

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry they didn't work out for you....

I just saw those boots at Sam's club yesterday and I have to interject that they are almost exactly the same as the pair of UGGS I now wear and I was especially impressed with the fact that it had sheepskin wool on the interior.  I wear a 9 and I was able to get them on exactly the way I put on my UGGS,  by grabbing the back of the boot, sliding my foot down into them as far as I could get them and pulling them up and I pushed my foot down.  I think they're a great deal compared to the $140 I've spent, and boots like these never come with zippers because they're made to mimic the UGG brand....   I love them!  Especially for $40!  Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

I own about 5 pairs of UGGS.  Once I purchased the knock offs by Lamo and they are horrible. I donated them to Good Will.  They are NOTHING like UGG's.  They are like walking on carboard, the souls are thin and the fur is faux fur.  UGG's quality is superior and so is the comfort.  The souls are much thicker, the fur is real shearling, the footbed is significantly better and they are the warmest boots on earth. Can't believe that Albany was comparing the Lamo to the UGGS today on the shoe show.  She said  "they are just like the original Austrailian boot that cost over $200 but they are 1/3 of the price".   "No", they are NOTHING like the UGGs.  You get what you pay for.

Honored Contributor

I have bought all of my UGGS, discounted, at either TJMaxx or BJs.

They may be 2nds, but I don't know OR CARE.

THANK GOD no one gets close enough to my feet any more to be able to tell!

I can't wear the hightops no matter who makes them (plump calf).