Valued Contributor
On 2/8/2015 sylva said: When Mary Beth was selling shoes with Marc Fisher, every few minutes they would break away and pics of that pink bag would flash on the screen. Then Mary Beth would teasingly say just wait until the 20th. (I think, she said the 20th). She did that several times. So, I'm betting he will be introducing his line of handbags and that pink one will be amongst them, if not the TSV. That tiny little logo, near the top of the bag looked similiar to one of his I had seen while I was googling like a banshee, trying to find it. I'm not crazy about bags that aren't real leather, but depending on the price and how it appears during a presentation, I may make an exception.
The blush bag is Oryany, not MF.
Valued Contributor
On 2/8/2015 stevieb said:

It's almost definitely the Trina... I found some pictures online... Oh boy and it appears as though it will come in several colors, including TK, a pale blue...

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Along with black, blush and an off-white... There was another very cool oryany bag pictured as part of the same post... And while I'm not much of a fan of Mark Fisher's bags, he does have some gook looking bags coming up.

Stevie!!! I found the pics!! Wow, the pale blue IS pretty!!! But the bag looks almost exactly the same as Dad is plus they added the pockets outside....so I might be tempted IF they put it on sale.... if this one will be priced at $300....I think I'd rather spend $335 on Brahmin Norah instead....IF I'm going to spend anything at all!!! Lol
Super Contributor
On 2/8/2015 tough_kitty said:

It's almost definitely the Trina... I found some pictures online... Oh boy and it appears as though it will come in several colors, including TK, a pale blue...

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Along with black, blush and an off-white... There was another very cool oryany bag pictured as part of the same post... And while I'm not much of a fan of Mark Fisher's bags, he does have some gook looking bags coming up.

Stevie!!! I found the pics!! Wow, the pale blue IS pretty!!! But the bag looks almost exactly the same as Dad is plus they added the pockets outside....so I might be tempted IF they put it on sale.... if this one will be priced at $300....I think I'd rather spend $335 on Brahmin Norah instead....IF I'm going to spend anything at all!!! Lol

And that's what it's all coming down to I agree! The price of these bags ARE coming close to other brands, so it's making it more competition for these brands on the Q.

Valued Contributor
On 2/7/2015 tough_kitty said: This is the one I have - A252517...but I got it from another website on sale.

I still want the Daria in teal and I'm still not willing to pay QVC's asking price for it... Heaven only knows, they'll still be asking full retail years down the road...

Oh and the Trina in pale blue is GORGEOUS... I'd repost the pic, but don't want to incur the wrath of the almighty Q...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-orYANY-Daria-Teal-Leather-Satchel-with-Adjustable-Shoulder-Strap-/261729...
Honored Contributor

If this is the TSV, and given the size, I bet they bring it in under $300.

Honored Contributor

I'm thinking $249-$269.

Valued Contributor
On 2/8/2015 faeriemoon said:

it is NOT TSV. It's an Oryany bag, not Marc Fisher. And the similar Daria style is $318. So, this one will most likely cost more than that since it has outside pockets and it's brand new.
Honored Contributor

it is NOT TSV. It's an Oryany bag, not Marc Fisher. And the similar Daria style is $318. So, this one will most likely cost more than that since it has outside pockets and it's brand new.

Ah. So the TSV for that day is Mark Fisher?

I really like the bag in blush, and I'm really not a person who goes for colors. Smile

Valued Contributor

Ah. So the TSV for that day is Mark Fisher?

I really like the bag in blush, and I'm really not a person who goes for colors. Smile

Yes, if you look at the program, MF bags are scheduled to be on air at midnight. And they never show the preview of the TSV that often and that far in advance. Someone started a rumor, which doesn't make it true Smiley Wink
Honored Contributor

Found it; thanks stevie. Smile Is this going to be a TSV?

No idea on that one FM...

Wink

As we know, Fisher is having a TSV but whether or not the oryany bags surfaces down the road as a TSV is up for grabs!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...