Honored Contributor

@lolakimono and anyone else interested

Sierra Trading have started bringing in their selection. I don't know if you like this brand or not but I thought you may have mentioned them before.  Take care!

Regular Contributor

Thank you! I'm very interested. I cannot believe that QVC stopped selling them. I know they still have a huge following.

Regular Contributor

I just went to the website and they have a print that I love, the rambling rose brown, and I want to order them, but the width is Narrow only. Is that the usual width that QVC used to sell?? I'm not sure because I'm a Medium width normally.

I hope they work out because the price is great! If you know about the width, please let me know, thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

I wear size 7 Wide in regular shoes. In Birkenstocks/Birki's, I wear 37 Regular - as they run wide.

Honored Contributor

@mom2four wrote:

I just went to the website and they have a print that I love, the rambling rose brown, and I want to order them, but the width is Narrow only. Is that the usual width that QVC used to sell?? I'm not sure because I'm a Medium width normally.

I hope they work out because the price is great! If you know about the width, please let me know, thanks!

The Birkenstock "narrow" is a European width. It's the same as a regular width in the USA. The Birkenstock "narrow" is an A-B width; the "regular" is C-D. HTH a little! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mom2four wrote:

I just went to the website and they have a print that I love, the rambling rose brown, and I want to order them, but the width is Narrow only. Is that the usual width that QVC used to sell??

@mom2four

If you have a pair from QVC already, check the "footprint" stamped into the footbed.

If it is solid colored, it's a narrow.  If it's outlined, it's a regular.

HTH

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono Thank you for the chart.

For anyone who is new to Sierra Trading....

I was on the boards for very little time last night and I forgot to add that if you sign up for their emails they have extra percentage off, reduced shipping and other offers sent to you. I set an alert for this brand and you may set alerts for any brands they carry or for items that you like. HTH

Sorry to post and leave.

Honored Contributor

@mom2four

I hope you were able to get your sandals!

Trusted Contributor

I have 9 pairs of Birkenstock sandals, size 37, that I have to get rid of after a visit to my podiatrist. I have such a cute assortment but they have to go, and I don't disagree with my podiatrist. Just hard to part with them...but my feet are already happier.

Respected Contributor

I'm stunned that your Podiatrist would eliminate them. I had terrible feet problems, mine recommended Birkenstocks specifically and my feet completely healed. I never would have guessed that would happen and I am thrilled!