Super Contributor

Has anyone tried this brand of boots before? I was wondering how the quality of leather is and how the sizing runs. Thanks

Contributor

I own a number of Bandolino boots and shoes, some going back 10 years and two pairs of riding boots purchased just last fall, and the leather has held up really well.  That said, I don't wear them constantly because I have other options.  I wear a 7 1/2 medium, and these are all true to size and comfortable.  I buy my Bandolinos at Macy's, usually waiting for sales and using coupons.  The price is always right!

Super Contributor

terric, Thank you so much. I was also looking at Macy's. I was interested in purchasing the Bandolino Baya Riding Boot. They look really nice.

Super Contributor

I have not worn Bandolino boots, but I have owned many pairs of their shoes.  They are top notch.  I have worn them on a daily basis to work,  both teaching and as a school principal.  I too bought them at Macy's and Nordstrom.  I have put them through their paces that they wear wonderfully.

Super Contributor

Thanks everyone. I went ahead and ordered them from Macy'

Esteemed Contributor

Those boots are nice looking.  Did anyone see Isaac Mizrahi's boots the other day?  They remind me of the riding ones at Macy's.