Esteemed Contributor

I never had trouble before with as clothes or these shoes. Yesterday I received 2 pairs. One was the wrong color and the other the width. I am keeping them and they gave me my shipping back. They co uld of sent me an email or called and said they made a mistake and don't have what I ordered. Today I looked one of them up and they had them but not as is and $20 higher. It would of been nice for customer relations but they need the money more. So heads up and look when get your order.

Honored Contributor

You kept a pair of shoes that are the wrong width? Do they fit you? Others have said they receive the wrong color. I have only ordered two items from "as is", and they sent me the correct items. 

Esteemed Contributor

I would never order "as is"  and  do not care if QVC  was giving it away. Just the thought of it ewwww.Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

I've ordered three pairs of  As-Is Skechers. No problems whatsoever.

Respected Contributor

I got the wrong color one time on an "as is" Skechers shoe for my daughter -- called CS, and they waived return shipping and sent the correct color.

Esteemed Contributor

I would at that to beware of the fit of the Skecher woven elastic shoes as there can be a difference in fit from one pair of shoes to another even in the same size as those are handmade.

There's also a difference in fit from the left and right shoes. I tried on a bunch of various Skecher woven elastic shoes at Hudson's Bay today, both in a size 8 and 8.5 as well as other Skecher slip on shoes in a size 8 and 8.5 and the fit was all over the place. I did get a pair of cute Skecher black woven sandals but it was one shoe from one pair and one shoe from the other pair to make a matching pair in a size 8.

Honored Contributor

Re: BEWARE SKECHERS AS IS

[ Edited ]

I always check my orders when they arrive, whether they're "new", "clearance" or "as is".

In the past, I've ordered quite a few "as is" items and I can't recall ever having a problem.  With any kind of clothing, I only order if there's a lot of choices (color and size), which means they're just clearing out stock.  If there's only an odd size here and there, I don't, as it likely means it's someone's return.

I've never had an issue with any "as is" jewelry I've ordered, but the same 30-day guarantee applies in any case.  Just because it's an "as is" item, doesn't mean you're stuck with it, if it arrives broken or defective.