Valued Contributor

Anyone else sick of Vionic shows?

Seems like they get so much air time.  I'd like more air time to some of the other brands and some new brands! Not everyone has pronated feet. Hoevever, the money must be in it or QVC wouldn't do it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone else sick of Vionic shows?

Stay away from my Vionics!  They're the only QVC sandals I buy and it's coming to sandal time.

Esteemed Contributor

YES

Honored Contributor

Sick,  sick sick. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

And I'm sick of the tire marks on the model's leg..........we get it....I think we all know by now what over-pronation is......I bet every one of us now believes we over-pronate......

Respected Contributor

I have a shoe rack full of Vionics which I can no longer wear.  I have developed a neurological issue and these shoes now throw my balance completely askew.  On a day when I am feeling better my plan is to take them to Goodwill - barely used.  Oh well.

Honored Contributor

I pronate in on one foot but the other one is fine so I can't wear them.  I've bought them over and over and had to return them.  I've kept a few pair.

What I don't like (and it's just me) is the way he always has the same person standing there.  When the girl was pregnant they still used her.  Aren't there other people who have that same problem?

Honored Contributor

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!! 

With all the products QVC has online why do they just show the same ole things......some variety and uniqueness will be much appreciated!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I don't understand why people watch shows they know they're not going to buy from.  There's so much other to watch.

In the meantime, I need the Vionics.  I do overpronate - as per the podiatrist I pay regularly to tell me how to be able to walk for a few more years. 

Hpowever, I cann't wear closed shoes, so even I haven't watched Liam for months now - doesn't mean he shouldn't be there - just means I'd be bored, too, if I watched when I don't need to.

Same reason I could come here hour after hour and scream about the clothing lines and beauty lines I never want to see again. I'd rather watch Blue Bloods (on my TV right now) or anything but the shows I don' like.  And, no, they shouldn't show me something different becasue while I might watch, I certainly won't be buying -  and I don't want to buy from a company that sells so poorly they have to lay-off thousands of employees.  People need to work!

Honored Contributor

Maybe I wouldn't be sick of them if I could wear the shoes. I bought apair of sandals when they

first came on QVC, and at first they were fine. However, after wearing them for a few days my

feet and legs hurt like crazy. I have flat feet, so maybe that was the problem, but even if I could wear the shoes, I would be bored by the presentations. You would think they could change it up a little.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan