Honored Contributor

These are comfort shoes made of wonderfully soft leather.  The company has just been named "UK Manufacturer of the Year".  They posted a photo of the founder with Queen Elizabeth.

They have many of their shoes on sale with free shipping right now.  The shoes are shipped from the UK.  I'm considering a red loafer.

I've been ordering from them for 3-4 years and have gotten excellent service.  Call in your order and speak to a British bloke.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone Wear Hotter Shoes?

I receive their catalog and have been tempted many times. I will take a look again - maybe the free shipping will draw me in.

Esteemed Contributor

I discovered them just this year. Their shoes are very comfortable. I bought a pair of t-strap pumps in a slightly metallic gun metal grey. Then I bought a pair of vintage-looking sneakers in a lovely small floral print. They remind me of an English garden.

Super Contributor

I have been wearing them for over a year now. I have 5 pair and love them. They are so comfortable. I first heard about them from a post on this board. Hotter Customer Service is the best.

Honored Contributor

My only problem with Hotters is that I wear a "B" width and their medium width seems to run a little wide for me.  They often send an extra insert to put under the footbed and this helps but they're not a perfect fit.  Their shoes also come in wides.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I am a Clarks lover who has converted to a Hotter Adict!  I have lost count of the # of Hotters I have!  I do know that I have 9 pair of Candice Sandals... every color they have offered in the last 4 years.

My original pair of beige sandals were looking tired, so I painted them with leather paint so I could have light yellow sandals.  I'm considering painting my older silver ones red, which Hotter hasn't offered you.

I just ordered white from the sale, but I don't wear white shoes, so they are destined to be something else.... maybe a medium green.

DH has become a Hotters wearer also after I surprised him with a Gortex pair a few Christmases ago.  He has about 6 pair of Hotters.  For some reason, unknown to me, he thinks that is enough.

Sign up for Hotter emails and you will never have to buy their shoes at full price.

Honored Contributor

No, but when it's 100 degrees out, I don't even want to consider a brand called "Hotter." I guess that would go over better in England than Texas. Smiley Happy

I ordered my first pair of Hotter Shoes on May 26, 2015 and waited with anticipation for the shoes to arrive. The first communication after order confirmation I received indicated the shoes were back-ordered and expected to be available June15. On June 6, I received another email indicating the shoes would not be available until July 20. This was cutting it very close to a planned trip on which I'd hoped to wear the shoes, so I emailed to ask if the shipping could be upgraded to expedited, since I'd been waiting so long for the shoes. Only if I paid an additional $20, was the reply. The message went on to say, the shoes should arrive in 14 days. So I waited. On July 17, I received an email indicating there was a "payment failure". Interesting, I thought. So I called PayPal to inquire about the issue. PayPal indicated the transaction had never been "processed" The payment was on hold awaiting Hotter to process the transaction. The woman gave me a transaction ID number to use when contacting Hotter. Next I called Hotter USA, the agent there said there was a payment failure and I shared with her the communication I had with PayPal. She took the transaction number, placed me on hold, returned and said to me the transaction had gone through. I asked about having the shoes shipping expedited - again, $20, but she thought though it may be "tight" the shoes would arrive before my departure on July 25. OK, I waited - then, I traveled. Upon return, there were still the shoes had not been delivered. I called again on August 10. The agent and I reviewed the multiple interactions I've had with Hotter Customer Service and I asked to speak with a supervisor. The agent indicated to me the shoes would ship, but that things had gotten behind due to a current sale - "it 's busy"! Wow - I thought, now I have to wait until those who ordered shoes during the current sale are all taken care of - that did not make sense. So, I asked to be contacted by a supervisor. He called - I missed the call but caught up with Kyle on August 18. Still no shoes, by the way. He told me I was told several times that a new payment by credit card would have to be submitted for the shoes to ship. This is simply not true. He told me they had notified me several times that there was a problem with the payment - also not true. I initialed 5 interactions with Hotter, during one of these interactions was I told there was a problem and during that same interaction, I was told it was cleared up. Once we established there were SEVERAL missed opportunities by Hotter staff to communicate a need for a new payment using a credit card, I agreed to furnish a credit card if the shoes could be expedited. Only for an additional $20 was the response. Silence, then how about $1?. After thinking about it, I determined if it was not worth $20 to Hotter, to apologize and correct the situation for a new customer who orders shoes online several times each year, then customers are not very valuable to Hotter and I should order shoes elsewhere.

Trusted Contributor

I don't even know if I would like their shoes but your story is appreciated.  I won't deal with any company like that.  I had issues with a drink dispenser holder (to elevate it)  that I purchased online.  I was told in an e-mail by one of their respresentatives what size to get for my dispenser and when I got it, it was all wrong because of the way it was structured.  .  They argued with me even though the evidence was in the e-mail.  They wanted to charge me a re-stocking fee to exchange this item.  I finally called my credit card company and eventually got the proper holder.  I don't even know how that company stays in business.   It was a long drawn out process and I couldn't even use the dispenser that summer.  Ridiculous! 

Contributor

Sounds great.