Super Contributor

Any one shop at Four Corners web-site?

I did post but no one replied... I saw some what looks like the Genie,or Arrh bras advertised..

These i think maybe more like leisure type ones...

However they look nice,but not sure about fit,or sizing?

I do need some support being over 70 and do sag...

Tried the Genie ones and fit was not good.. I tried both lg,and EXLG 1X...

The larger one was worse then the Lg really pressed me in.. I don't think the ones i am interested have any pads. That's why i think they are more of leisure ones.

Ofcause they show them on young women..{#emotions_dlg.huh}

So here are some questions i need answered.. Firstly has anyone shopped at this site?

As far as sizing i wear mostly Vanity Fair wire free with light padding.. Size 40B..

Do gap a bit with these. I am broad in the back area,and do have some extra flab witch does make them uncomfortable..

I had a lumpthectomy on one of my breasts over 11 yrs ago.. It's fairly small but even with that both breasts do gap..

These bra's do come in shirt sizes.. I am not sure if i should go with Lg which they say is 12-14,or go up to next size which would be 16-18/

I know many people say that sizing on Genie & Arrh bra does not always work with there measurements.

Would not wear these as regular going out bra's.. Maybe just in house,or running out for some small errands..

Sorry making this long,but wanted to get all my thoughts in..

I don't have any stores close by only a Walmart. Have to travel long distance to get to any malls,and shopping centers..

lovestodance

lovestodance