Honored Contributor

Thanks @feline groovy.  They've already shipped.  I can't wait to get them.  They're supposed to be delivered on Tuesday.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

Thanks @feline groovy.  They've already shipped.  I can't wait to get them.  They're supposed to be delivered on Tuesday.

Hooray!  I'm excited for you, NN.

(hey, we both posted at the exact same time)

Kisses & cuddles to sweet adorable Frankie... Heart

Honored Contributor

@feline groovy wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

Hooray!  I'm excited for you, NN.

(hey, we both posted at the exact same time)

Kisses & cuddles to sweet adorable Frankie... Heart

Thanks @feline groovy  😊

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I have several pair of Alegria clogs.   I find them super comfortable and can go all day with them and not have aching feet when I finally get home.  I was interested in trying this line when I heard that a lot of nurses wear them.  I'm excited about the TSV coming up next month (A277739) - already have my eye on two colors for sure, but am also interested in a pair or two on Amazon.   Yeah, the black Colette's for me too plus a colorful fisherman style.  Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

Re: Alegria sandals

[ Edited ]

http://www.alegriashoes.com/

The above URL is their official  website, the best place to see their styles.

They also have sales there, so make sure to get on their e-mail list.

In additon to awesome Amazon, Ebay and 6pm.com (the cheaper offshoot of Zappos) often have great pricing/shipping deals on Alegria.  

Honored Contributor

My shoes came today!  They fit and they're comfortable.  They're  cute, too.  I wish I could wear them now, but it will be a few months before it's sandal weather.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nicknack wrote:

My shoes came today!  They fit and they're comfortable.  They're  cute, too.  I wish I could wear them now, but it will be a few months before it's sandal weather.

Hooray!  That's great to hear.  8)

I was hoping that you'd report back, NN.

Ya know, we often have warm (er) weather days in April - sometimes even March - so you'll likely be able to ROCK them earlier than expected!

The calendar should never 'tell' us what to wear, including shoes, as our comfort and health is most important. 

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered these, my first Alegria. I was so impressed by the fit that I ordered another in the TSV. I like the adjustable straps as I hae one foot, because of an injury, is wider than the other. The straps permit me to do the adjustment necessary to accomodate that slightly wider foot. Excellent fit and so comfortable.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Honored Contributor

Check out 6pm,before buying shoes,prices are great.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nicknack wrote:

I have foot problems from wearing high heels for so many years.  I have very flat feet also and need good arch support.  I've read good things about Alegria and have found some sandals that I would like to try.  I wear a size 8 shoe and usually wear a 38 in European sizes.  

In comfort shoes, I like Pikolinos and Romika.  I do wish comfort shoes were more attractive.  I don't understand why they can't be.  This pair of Alegria sandals that I've found are fairly cute.  Do Alegria run true to size?  Are they comfortable like I think they'll be?

I bought the Colette from Amazon but had to return them since they are too wide for my foot.  The one buckle on the back strap wasn't enough to work with my foot.  I ordered a size 37/7  and I normally wear a 7M.