Honored Contributor

I think several people were disappointed when this sandal sold out super fast when presented and they missed it. Just wanted to let you know it's available at the official Alegria website (not Alegria shoeshop) for the same price as QVC with free s&h.  It's a cute, really comfortable shoe for a lot of walking.  The color is called "Electric Avenue".

2016-05-18 20.29.58.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Alegria Sandal

[ Edited ]

One good turn deserves another... 

This style is the "Carina", in the color 'Electric Avenue', & it's also available at Alegria's official website:  alegriashoes.com

The style above that @Kachina624 posted is called "Venice".

Honored Contributor

Darn, I knew I shouldn't have looked!  Lately, Alegria shoes are my favorites.  For me,  they're so comfortable and I love the ease of clog styled shoes anyway.  I bought three pair of the TSV sandals earlier this year so I'll pass on these (they are cute though).  I can't wait to start wearing the ones waiting in my closet.  There's another TSV coming next month and I already have at least one pair picked out.

Honored Contributor

By the way, I just crashed the Insider and see they will have an Alegria shoe with an enclosed toe as a TSV in June that will come in wide widths.  I know that will make some people happy.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 I never thought I'd find anything better than Birkenstocks.  But---this Alegria Venice fully adjustable, personalized orthotic forming marvel has made me an Alegria fanatic.  It's been a long time since I' ve purchased two of the same shoe in the same design but the queene in this model is absolutely gorgeous.  I've had to protect them from theft by friends and acquaintances, they're that attractive.  

This shoe is really one of those life changing products, especially if you've had fractures or surgery or neuropathy or just wear and tear!

Trusted Contributor

PS Allegria.com still has all of the patterns in lots of sizes and you can pay with Paypal!

Honored Contributor

@CoG  I share your adoration of Alegrias and have around 2 dozen pair.  I never could wear Birkis due to the high, hard arch but the Alegrias are just right.  Be sure and check Alegriashoeshop for clearance bargains next fall.

Honored Contributor

OMG---I can't tell you how much I love the Venice sandal!! I got mine at Nord*strom as it was the same price and free shipping to me and to return if I needed to....AND....I got them in 3 days instead of 3 weeks via slow boat from China. Still had to pay tax but it was still less than here on the Q. Got it in The electric avenue and right out of the box was the most comfy shoe I ever had on me feet!!  The colors are so bright and pretty!! Have been wearing day in and day out for the last week . This is my first pair but won't be my last!!

Valued Contributor

Zappos has the Venice in the color you are looking for. Cost is the same as Q, and there is free shipping and free returns. Shipping is also faster than Q.

Trusted Contributor

Re:  Alegria sandals.  I love them too!  I have the Lara sandal in green as well as the dressy black.  I find them stylish and comfortable.  My next purchase will be the same sandal in gold.