Respected Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@sktchy wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@Noel7 I would love to try those burgers along with their Gyro Slices and the Sweet Onion and Bacon Vinaigrette . . . all sound delish!

Oh boy -  I had the Sweet Onion and Bacon Vinaigrette on a spinach salad with gruieye cheese - delicious.  I also tried the beets in a vinaigrette - very good too -

Oh good grief @sktchy, I was just there and forget to go look for it!  I just added it on to the next shopping list . . . grrrrr.

And apparently they are sold out across the country for these Gyro Slices.  They sold out within two hours and the supplier is trying to catch up so it may be a long wait before they appear again . . . Smiley Sad

It's so hard to find, and a pain to make.  Twice a year is about the limit for me.   And then I have to find lamb meat.  

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

Re: Trader Joe's New Fearless Flyer Online

@momtochloe wrote:

@sktchy wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@Noel7 I would love to try those burgers along with their Gyro Slices and the Sweet Onion and Bacon Vinaigrette . . . all sound delish!

Oh boy -  I had the Sweet Onion and Bacon Vinaigrette on a spinach salad with gruieye cheese - delicious.  I also tried the beets in a vinaigrette - very good too -

Oh good grief @sktchy, I was just there and forget to go look for it!  I just added it on to the next shopping list . . . grrrrr.

And apparently they are sold out across the country for these Gyro Slices.  They sold out within two hours and the supplier is trying to catch up so it may be a long wait before they appear again . . . Smiley Sad

@momtochloe

I was just there and forgot, too Woman Sad

Trusted Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@sktchy wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

I goofed on the cheese - I used the crumbled GORGANZOLA - it reminds me of a very strong feta cheese or blue cheese.  Still very good.

I LOVE the Sea Salt Potato Chips and another item to try is the Haricots and Potato's.  

Our TJ's is moving in another year.  It is within walking distance so I shop there almost every day.  I just pick up 2 -3 items but it is a very short walk.

If anyone likes orchids - they have beautiful orchids - easy to take care of (one friend does ONE ice cube 1x a week).  

Honored Contributor

@sktchy wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@sktchy wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

I goofed on the cheese - I used the crumbled GORGANZOLA - it reminds me of a very strong feta cheese or blue cheese.  Still very good.

I LOVE the Sea Salt Potato Chips and another item to try is the Haricots and Potato's.  

Our TJ's is moving in another year.  It is within walking distance so I shop there almost every day.  I just pick up 2 -3 items but it is a very short walk.

If anyone likes orchids - they have beautiful orchids - easy to take care of (one friend does ONE ice cube 1x a week).  

I am heading over there on Tuesday as it is on my way to The Fresh Market who has their ground beef on sale every Tuesday so I need to pick up a pound or two.  I love gorgonzola cheese and their's is very good.

I always buy their Olive Oil Kettle Cooker Potato Chips but will have to take a look at those Sea Salt Potato Chips . . . I am always up for a change!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@momtochloe wrote:

@sktchy wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@sktchy wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

I am heading over there on Tuesday as it is on my way to The Fresh Market who has their ground beef on sale every Tuesday so I need to pick up a pound or two.  I love gorgonzola cheese and their's is very good.

I always buy their Olive Oil Kettle Cooker Potato Chips but will have to take a look at those Sea Salt Potato Chips . . . I am always up for a change!

I love the Fresh Market too - we have one of those nearby also.  I am stuck on Wegman's produce so I am there at least 1x weekly - and I do hit The Fresh Market occassionally - I get a weekly on-line sale page. 

I will try the Olive Oil Potato chips - the last time I went rouge with chips it was the Sirachi flavored chips from 3 months ago - eewww.  I couldn't push them onto my friends who love the hot hot hot stuff.  I have not seen them in my last 2 trips but TJ's also offered Dill Flavor Potato chips.  

I have to get away from the Q ... I am starting to use their verbage ... '... offered Dill Flavor chips' - like TJ's is giving them away !Smiley Frustrated

If you like bread you have to try the cheese breads from The Fresh Market.  Imagine this:  cold night, Trader Joe's Roasted Red Pepper Tomato Soup and The Fresh Market round of Asigo (or whatever cheese offered) bread - heated in the Breville or toaster oven.  

mmm ...

Honored Contributor

@sktchy wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@sktchy wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@sktchy wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

I love the Fresh Market too - we have one of those nearby also.  I am stuck on Wegman's produce so I am there at least 1x weekly - and I do hit The Fresh Market occassionally - I get a weekly on-line sale page. 

I will try the Olive Oil Potato chips - the last time I went rouge with chips it was the Sirachi flavored chips from 3 months ago - eewww.  I couldn't push them onto my friends who love the hot hot hot stuff.  I have not seen them in my last 2 trips but TJ's also offered Dill Flavor Potato chips.  

I have to get away from the Q ... I am starting to use their verbage ... '... offered Dill Flavor chips' - like TJ's is giving them away !Smiley Frustrated

If you like bread you have to try the cheese breads from The Fresh Market.  Imagine this:  cold night, Trader Joe's Roasted Red Pepper Tomato Soup and The Fresh Market round of Asigo (or whatever cheese offered) bread - heated in the Breville or toaster oven.  

mmm ...

@sktchy I did grab a couple of pounds of ground beef today at FM but I think mine may be in trouble (there were zero cars in the parking lot when I pulled in).  I usually love their ground beef but this time there was a lot more fat I needed to drain off and the second package had grey meat in the middle of the package . . . hmmmm.  I did nab a package of their incredible brioche hamburger rolls which I absolutely love as sometimes around here they are sandwich rolls and sometimes they become dinner rolls . . . Smiley Happy

I don't think I have ever seen their cheese breads but then again it must mean they haven't been on sale.  They have lovely stuff but they are kind of pricey for my budget so I choose carefully when shopping there.  For example, I needed a red pepper and they were $1.99 a piece.  I bought one at TJ's for .99 which is a big difference for me.  Their bakery goods are delicious too.

And (hey @Noel7) I finally remembered to get the Sweet Onion and Bacon vinaigrette at TJ's . . . yay!

Trusted Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@sktchy wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@sktchy wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@sktchy wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

mmm ...

@sktchy I did grab a couple of pounds of ground beef today at FM but I think mine may be in trouble (there were zero cars in the parking lot when I pulled in).  I usually love their ground beef but this time there was a lot more fat I needed to drain off and the second package had grey meat in the middle of the package . . . hmmmm.  I did nab a package of their incredible brioche hamburger rolls which I absolutely love as sometimes around here they are sandwich rolls and sometimes they become dinner rolls . . . Smiley Happy

I don't think I have ever seen their cheese breads but then again it must mean they haven't been on sale.  They have lovely stuff but they are kind of pricey for my budget so I choose carefully when shopping there.  For example, I needed a red pepper and they were $1.99 a piece.  I bought one at TJ's for .99 which is a big difference for me.  Their bakery goods are delicious too.

And (hey @Noel7) I finally remembered to get the Sweet Onion and Bacon vinaigrette at TJ's . . . yay!

@momtochloe  are in located in Maryland ?

Honored Contributor

@sktchy wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@sktchy wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@sktchy wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@sktchy wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

mmm ...

@momtochloe  are in located in Maryland ?

No @sktchy I live in the western suburbs of Chicago . . . Smiley Happy