Trusted Contributor

Re: Trader Joe's Frozen Cauliflower Rice

@Jordan2 wrote:

I admit I'm kind of lazy and enjoy making Cauliflower Fried Rice using the frozen cauliflower (saves me the steps of, cutting it into florets and pulsing it). It is actually cheaper as it's $1.79 a bag as opposed to $5 a head at the King Kullen. TJ in my area limits you , 1 bag per person, and you must ask for it! Noemw I'm not greedy I only want 2 bags, but NOOOO you can only get one. There is no way I can go back to TJ a couple of times a week. I just needed to vent!

Wow - that is one it I have never seen.  I am going to ask for the Califlower Fried Rice tomorrow.  TJ's in our neighborhood is PACKED on Sundays so I won't even TRY to attempt to pick some up tonight.

Honored Contributor

Re: Trader Joe's Frozen Cauliflower Rice

@sktchy wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

I admit I'm kind of lazy and enjoy making Cauliflower Fried Rice using the frozen cauliflower (saves me the steps of, cutting it into florets and pulsing it). It is actually cheaper as it's $1.79 a bag as opposed to $5 a head at the King Kullen. TJ in my area limits you , 1 bag per person, and you must ask for it! Noemw I'm not greedy I only want 2 bags, but NOOOO you can only get one. There is no way I can go back to TJ a couple of times a week. I just needed to vent!

Wow - that is one it I have never seen.  I am going to ask for the Califlower Fried Rice tomorrow.  TJ's in our neighborhood is PACKED on Sundays so I won't even TRY to attempt to pick some up tonight.

Just wanted to be clear, it is cauliflower rice. You have to prepare it to make it "fried".