Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ Still laughing about poor Blanche.  Saw her yesterday - I think.  There are now two red longhorns and both are BIG - can't get close enought to determine which is which.  I am looking forward to many Mimosa's in our Magic bus, Mimi.  

Today we will have a high of 77 with chances of rain - oh joy.  We are finally going to get together to celebrate my Granddaughter in laws B'day which was on the 6th.  Better late than never. Going for brunch at one of our city's great little restaurants.  Then it will be more UB's for me.

Passing the coffee ~

D = dried apricots - yum!

E is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Valued Contributor

Okay, Queen, we've got to stop this bumping into each other!  I will take the E ---- this time!   hahaha

E = electronic friends are wonderful!

F is next

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Pour another cup of coffee.....thanks.....need an eye-opener!  Not me this morning, cookie, think you bumped into Tootie!  But, we do have a revolving door here so hard to know who is coming or going!  Ha!  Sometimes we are a little dizzy!  Sometimes???

I think my paper is here.....Whooo hoooo...delivery guy must want to get out and enjoy another Spring in Winter Day!

Happy Sunday!

F ..... Frosty Mug of Root Beer.....remember A&W?

NEXT .... G

Honored Contributor

Had to stop in again quickly........just read an article in paper about a event recently held in Philadelphia......."BRIEF Run".....HA....participants ran in their "briefs" for charity.  Maybe your neighbor was there, Tootie!  LOL!

Again.....Happy Sunday.....enjoying lazy morning with coffee and paper but heading to Mass soon.  Guess I better put paper down. See you later.

G ..... Great Weather in Chicago...😎 or Green Grapes

NEXT .... H

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hahaha walker,  I bet he was practicing when I saw him!!??

I guess I'm getting Spring Fever as I had DH take down my light up snowflake from over the garage ... even though we still have about 6 more weeks of winter left, this mild weather makes me think SPRING ....

We had a mild 48 degree day, but it was windy!!

Hope everyone had a good day .... see you tomorrow!!

H ~ Ham Salad

I ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Sorry about the mix up walker - I was still recovering from an overload of mimosas!  Loved the "brief" run!!! The mental pictures were hilarious!  

Brunch with the G'kids was great.  Enjoyed the food and the company.  I love my G'daughter in law, she is just gorgeous inside and out!  I am so fortunate to have great in laws all the way around.  

No plans for today - raining now, but going up to 74 with no rain.  BTW, I found a mini Mimi -

Q little Mimi.jpg

Isn't she cute?  May come in handy someday.  Thankfully, there is a lot of property here to store all my toys.  

Passing the coffee ~

I = In N Out burger - (a CA thing and now in TX)

J is next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends!! ... cookie, I love Mini Mimi!! ... you have quite the collection of "toys" ... and glad that you had a nice time with your family ... your temperature today is my perfect weather day!!

walker, I see you are going to be in the 60's again today!! ... lucky you!! ... we are at 31 now and go up to 46 but will at least have sunshine ...

Catch up Monday for me .... have a good day ... pouring and passing ...

J ~ Jello

K ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

We are having another beautiful day in Chicago!  I know winter is not over but this has been an unbelievable streak of 60's in February!  I think we will have this through Weds....almost 70!

Yesterday DH and I were in backyard and I said we need to clear the area around deck so plants can grow.  Then I laughed and said...oh, wait, this is February 19th!  HA.....my brain is in Spring too, Tootie.

Cookie.....love the Mini-Mimi....maybe we can all go camping someday and use it.....😳 ???  Happy for you that you have great family around.....in-laws too....big bonus!  Your GD-in-law sounds like a sweetie.  By the way, I enjoyed a burger from In and Out last time I was in CA.  Good!

Time for breakfast and on with the day....Happy Monday!  Oh, Happy Birthday to George Washington and Happy President's Day.....no mail.....but lately that won't make a difference....most of it is junk mail!

OK.....bye.......til later......

K ...... Kraft Cheese

NEXT .... L

Honored Contributor

Forgot to say......so far so good with grocery shopping....have not been to store since last Wednesday and won't go until this Wednesday again.  Think I'll make it!  All about taking time to plan, I guess.  One week at a time......this would change if someone was coming for dinner unexpectedly or if I get called to make food for a church function.  But, overall, for two of us, I should not be running to store so often.  Every trip in is another $50-100 it seems!  That could be my fun money....ha!  Bye again....

L ..... Lists as for groceries!

NEXT ..... M

Respected Contributor
Good morning all. We had storms roll through last night. Worse in Cookies area than mine. Fortunately I didn't lose power. Last week lost power in the storm then less than 24 hrs later heard the pop and it was out. Last time I heard the pop the lineman said it was probably a squirrel

We had a group of ladies from around the State we hosted at church. Was a great event. I had put flowers in church in loving remembrance of my brothers birthday on Saturday and my DH on Sunday. I had left them to pick up later. I had intended to give one to a lady at church but she slipped out. So I was considering my neighbor but I knew she had roses for valentines. I spotted another neighbor. I asked if she would like them. She said she hadn't had flowers in a long time. They are building a house and living small. So we chatted for a bit. I brought the other vase in to enjoy. I have seen people go up and take their flowers before the church is empty!

Some common courtesies just don't seem to happen.

Loved the frosty mugs at A&W. So many things are gone. Just in a rush now

M: munchies--- I do love a bag of Cheetos.

N: next