Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hi bigkat!! ... I got a little carried away this morning ... watching the news and trying to type just didn't work out ... good to see you!!

Z ~ Ziti

A ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Great to come in for coffee and a chat with friends this morning!  Good thing I am slow and did not bump into someone too.  I would spill the coffee for sure!  National Pizza Day 🍕, bigkat?  YUM....love pizza! ❤️

Cookie, sorry you got that call-back and hope there are no further problems....or $$$ involved!  Tootie, LOL, with your description of cookie at Mardi Gras BAT.....tuba, hoop and beads....funny, but if anyone can do it.....cookie will! 

Are we we on same schedule or what.....haircuts.....cookie, yesterday......and I will be there with Tootie for one tomorrow too!

Sun is shining but cold here.....I'll take it over storm out east!  Glad you are missing it, Tootie.

Got to go........Happy Thursday!  

A ...... All-Purpose Flour

NEXT ....  B

Respected Contributor
I have plenty of beads. Even found a mardi grais feather boa! One never knows what treasures are in the boxes. But misses also. Drug a large box out to the alley got collection

B: bacon on my pizza
C: next
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

I will hurry so I don't bump into cookie.  But, wanted to check in before I am off for morning.  I have to go over and take care of my Three Amigos this morning....no school.  DS will come home at noon.  

Might go to see movie Hidden Figures later.....great reviews.

Happy Friday!   Coffee is on.....big pot....help yourself.....

C ..... Coffee Cake to go with ☕️

NEXT ..... D

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Thanks for making the coffee and providing coffee cake this morning walker.  Enjoy your time with the tres amigos.  I heard Hidden Figures was really very good too.  

This morning is manicure and pedicure and some errands afterwards.  Nice weather to do it in - 74.  Sorry ladies if you are still experiencing cold.  What's up for BAT?  Anything?  We could plan for our Mardi Gras or free fall. . . No one will ever be as entertained by us as us!!!!!!!

Pouring and passing

D = Dipping my coffee cake in the coffee

E is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... have fun with the Amigos walker ... you'll have a chance to "recharge" at the movies ...

Ahhhh cookie, 74? that is perfect weather ... we are at 18 and will go up to 28!! ... I think for BAT we could plan our Mardi Gras venture ... (and of course, I'm sure we may be able to find something to do tomorrow ... Woman LOL)

Haircut this morning .... pouring and passing .... Have a good day ...

E ~ Extra coffee with an Extra piece of coffee cake (thanks walker!!)

F ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Hi again......still with my boys waiting on DS.  I did get an hour break this morning.  DH came over and stayed while I got my haircut.   Don't mess with my hair appointments!  When I get home I am definitely taking a UB!  Woke up at 4:30, got up at 5:00 so I could have coffee, read paper, etc., and be here by 7:00....yawn!

See you later.......or tomorrow for BAT.....nice to just have a relaxing get-together.....by the way.....how is your neighbor, Tootie?  Has he been out "briefly" again? LOL!

F .... Freezer

NEXT .... G 

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello ... walker, I thought maybe you would have had to cancel your hair appointment to watch the boys ... (but I feel the same way, nothing gets in the way of a haircut Woman Very Happy) You will need to take a long UB with an extra dose of Grandma Meds when you get home ...

It has been snowing most of the afternoon ... so far we have just a couple of inches, which is more than they predicted .... (so snow, you can stop!!)

No sightings of my neighbor ... not even a BRIEF one Woman Wink ... probably afraid to show his boxers face  Woman LOL ...

Have a good rest of the afternoon and a good evening ...

G ~ Garbage Can

H ~ NEXT

Just heard on the weather that there is going to be a Lunar Eclipse ... later tonight into early tomorrow ... unfortunately, it is going to be too cloudy for us (here) to see it ...

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends .... waffles/pancakes, bacon/sausage, fruit, coffee/tea and mimosas are ready .... come on over!!

walker, I didn't see you on here since yesterday afternoon ... did you drink your Meds (and drink your Meds Woman Wink) and take a long UB?? Hope all is well ...

We are in store for a milder day ... it is 32 now but we will go up to 40 ... Have a good Saturday .... coffee is waiting ...

H ~ Hefty Bags

I ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Smells good Tootie!  I had every intention of watching the lunar eclipse thing but forgot and fell asleep.  Story of my life. 

We will be 84 today - sorry Tootie - perfect for an outside UB. The longhorns have been appearing more than they have in the past and the babies are quite large!  

SIL and DD are going to another bull riding event so it will be quiet around here.  I won't know how to act - a haircut, manicure, pedicure all within three days - feels sooooo good.

Down to the business of our Mardi Gras appearance - maybe we should plan under the wire in case Tootie's PD gets wind of it and blows the whistle.  Enjoying the coffee and breakfast.

I = Intentions - are they the same as procrastinations?

J is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.