Honored Contributor

Oh my gosh, Tootie, you were zipping up and down aisles so fast I missed you at the store today (by a few hundred miles..HA).

I had a good day with kiddos.....two on in morning and three off in afternoon....success!  Grandma did have her medicine tonight too!

No other news but think we will have a SUPER BAT this weekend!

Heads up to bigkat...kittyfan.....QA will pick you up ....bigkat first, then Tootie, down for kittyfan and cookie....zoooom...off we go.

QA will be well supplied with food and spirits!  All we need is a good pilot without spirits....ha!

All for now......see you tomorrow....turning lights down in kitchen.

D ..... DIm lights in kitchen or.....Doughnuts in morning!

NEXT .... E

Respected Contributor
Had a lunch date with two ladies I worked with. Great time. Chilly today. Had to get my coat out!

Last week at the thrift store someone was buying a "I Love Lucy" DVD set. Oh I wondered what fabulous laughs were on them!

We have a casserole sale at church on Sunday--oh what to make.

D: deviled eggs

E: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ Finally, a Friday to relax before taking on our reconstruction/remodeling of NRG.  Below is a photo so we can start planning ~

Q NRG Stadium.jpg

Can you imagine what SCC/Tnt could do?  It appears to be covered so the predicted rain may or may not affect the game.  Looking forward to this!!!  

Passing the coffee ~

E = Eggs Benedict (in keeping with kittyfan's eggs)

F is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!

I am here before Tootie?  Oh dear....out of order....yooohooooo, Tootie.......here is a cup of ☕️.   Hope things are ok there.

Happy Friday......looking forward to our Super Bowl BAT!  Lots of food on QA......maybe we can be part of half-time show?  Glad to see pic, cookie, possibilities are endless for SCC!

F ...... Food, Fun, Friends and 🏈

NEXT .... G

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Checking in to see if Tootie has been here.  Hmmmm...😳....not yet.....🤔......?? Thinking of you.... SCC here to help if you need anything.  

G ..... Glad Wrap 

NEXT .... H

Respected Contributor
Good afternoon. Blah day again today. Need so sunsine!

I believe the stadium is covered. So weather is not an issue. Just crowds!

H: half and half
I: next
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello!!! thank you for thinking of me .... and why didn't I think to call SCC for my problem?? .... got a call at 7:30am from DM ... basement flooded, do I have a ShopVac??... so off I went to her house .... ugh!! No way was a ShopVac going to work .... we would have been there still ....Plumber to the rescue ... her sump pump stopped working and so did her "back up" pump ... she hadn't been down to her basement in a couple of days, so she had at least 2 days of backed up water .... everywhere!! ... luckily the water was only about an inch deep, but it was throughout the whole basement ... DB and I ripped up rugs, went through boxes and moved furniture ... once the plumber put in the new pump the water started to (very) slowly go down the sump ....  the only thing I can say is ... if you have "stuff" in your basement, get rid of it now!! (it will make it a whole lot easier when/if something happens) .... we were able to save the furniture, but we ended up throwing out rugs and boxes and boxes and boxes .... aahhhh!! guess it's time to clean my basement!!

I really can't wait for our BAT tomorrow .... and I forgot about the Half Time Show .... we will be famous .... still!!

ETA ~ Just for laughs .... DM stood at the top of the basement stairs, cane in hand, asking if she could do anything?? we told her to go sit down as we had everything under control ...

See everyone later ...

I ~ I'm pooped or Ice Cream

J ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

OMG, Tootie, what a day!!!!  Extra mimosas for you tomorrow!  I am worried about my basement now!  So sorry for your DM's house troubles which meant trouble for you too!  But, in end, all is well....thanks to you!  LOL....at end...visions of your DM asking if she could help....sweet, eh?  Someday, that will be us!

Good thing we have an away BAT for tomorrow so Tootie does not have to fix breakfast!  Just thinking.......Super Bowl is Sunday....are we doing a one-day-BAT or staying for big show Sunday?  I suggest we just fly in and see how the SCC "can help"....prepare show, etc., and then exit quietly!!!!  We need to be home to watch show and commercials!  But, if SCC wants to stay (unless we are chased out of town).....we can stay overnight.  

Either way QA is loaded with food and spirits....taking off to pick everyone up.....wait in your driveway....wear bright colors...will lower basket to pick you up in driveway!

Rest well tonight.....especially Tootie....see you in the morning!

J .... Jump into QA Basket!

NEXT ...K

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends .... I slept pretty good last night but realized this morning I have sore muscles where I didn't even know I had muscles ... lol ...

I am ready for BAT .... I'll be watching/listening for QA ... I think we should do our damage work and then head back home Woman Very Happy ... I love to watch the commercials ...

Hope everyone has a good Saturday .... we are at 16 degrees now and will go up to 23 with flurries .... Brrrrr ... a good day to stay indoors ....

K ~ Kidney Beans

L ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ Ready to roll fly!  Good thing QA is loaded with food and drinks - it will come in handy when we bribe er, convince the set up teams that we really need to be in charge.  I vote for getting our stuff done and making a hasty exit - or. . . . .maybe the set up team has some passes into the locker rooms and we could really be in charge!

Poor Tootie, what a mess!  BTW, I am the DM at the top of the stairs.  My best bet is to stay out of the way.  At least you were able to clean it up.  I had a water leak that the restoration company had to remove ceilings and  install their generators for 5 days to dry everything out.  Can you say $$$$$$.

Waiting for QA - I will be out front dressed in bright Fuschia. Let's go!!  No coffee here today, I will indulge on QA.

K = Krafty, Klever and Kindred SCC

L is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.