Respected Contributor

Good morning friends!! ... no cookie?? hope all is well ...

It's Friday already!!?? do we have any plans for BAT or will it be another "quiet" one?? ...

No big plans for today ... laundry and the usual UB's ...

Hope everyone has a good day ...

K ~ Special K Cereal

L ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hi cookie!! I kind of thought that we would meet this morning ....

How nice that they have the Bull Riding event ... a fun weekend for a good cause .... how is your DD feeling??

I'm up to whatever we want to to for BAT ...

See you later!!

L ~ Lemons

M ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

I slept in today too, cookie!  Glad the coffee is already on here.  Yawn!  Your DD and SIL must have wonderful friends to host these fundraising events in her honor!  That has to be good medicine in itself for your DD.  Hope she is feeling well.

Meet the Neighbors BAT???  LOL!  Is it too soon after your "BRIEF" encounter, Tootie?  HAHA!  Still so funny!!  We can meet for our normal "quiet" BAT and then walk over with some doughnuts.....better yet mimosas!  Anything fine with me.

Breakfast time.....can't get too far off schedule but nothing to hurry for today.

Happy Friday!

M ......  MIMOSAS!

NEXT ..... N

Super Contributor

Good morning and happy Friday!! Thanks for saving me a cup of coffee yesterday, I enjoyed it!!

Hope y'all have had a good week! Crazy as always here. Bad colds going around the schools, and of course hit my youngest! Luckily only had to keep him home one day. He said at breakfast, wow it's Friday already? Guess the days went fast for him too.

We have had our internet constantly going off on us. DH dis covered we needed a new router to handle more connections. We didn't realize we were adding more and more items that our router couldn't handle. We added 2 chrome books, my tablet, DH got a new big screen that connects to the internet and we have a thermostat that is connected. He got it fixed and everything is up and running at the same time! 

Dark, cold week here. It has been trying to snow, but nothing much so far.

Cookie, hope all goes well with the event! What great people!!

N - Nachos with lot's of jalapenos!

O is up

Respected Contributor
Cookie: I know the rodeo folks are a close knit group and care for their own. How sweet and I know they have a great time
Worked thrift store today. Rush when I opened the door and didn't stop they were actually starting to line up an hour early! I had left the house early to pick up pigs in a blanket for group. Gorgeous sunrise.

Tomorrow I will be happy to pass the gauntlet to the next group.

My SIL sent me a pic of my brother. Oh sweet memories.

O: olives
P: next
Respected Contributor
Cookie: I know the rodeo folks are a close knit group and care for their own. How sweet and I know they have a great time
Worked thrift store today. Rush when I opened the door and didn't stop they were actually starting to line up an hour early! I had left the house early to pick up pigs in a blanket for group. Gorgeous sunrise.

Tomorrow I will be happy to pass the gauntlet to the next group.

My SIL sent me a pic of my brother. Oh sweet memories.

Saw Mike Mannix has passed. Another legend gone

O: olives
P: next
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello .... bigkat,  sorry to hear that your son is sick ... poor kid has had his share of being sick (if he was the one that was sick before) ... glad that you got your technical problems solved!!

kittyfan, you had another busy day!! busy is good for the thrift store ... what a super nice surprise you got from your SIL ... a nice way to remember your brother!!

It was a chilly day ... high of only 32!! it tried it's darndest to snow, but we only got a few flakes ... heavier snow is on the tomorrow ...

Hope everyone had a good day and see you tomorrow at BAT ... I remember watching Mannix ... RIP Mike Connors

P ~ Peppermint

Q ~ NEXT ... guess who should be stopping in??

Honored Contributor

Hi there.....almost bumped into Tootie!  Winding down for the night and must be rested for BAT tomorrow.  Bigkat, good to see you....hope everyone stays well for awhile at your house.  And, who knew.....more tech....better upgrade router too....I will remember that.....can't live without my connections!  Kittyfan, must have been bittersweet to see picture of your brother.  Be comforted in good memories!  I sure miss QM and smile when I look at her picture feeling like she is still with me.

Stayed home today and decided that is the only way to get things done.  In winter, it is easier to do that too.  I finished my annual file check, shredded unneeded papers, etc., feel like I am finally getting on top of the paper monster.  I feel better organized in the home office department so that is good.  Then I just have to give DH the rundown so he is on the same page!  If I go before him, he better hire a good secretary....HA!

See you tomorrow.......BAT DAY!  

Q........Queen signing off for the day!  💡s off!  💤

NEXT.......R

L

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends!! ... our BAT buffet is ready ... breakfast pizza, waffles/pancakes, fruit, coffee/tea and mimosas .... come on over ... I hope our meeting my new neighbors works out well, I wouldn't want my "reputation" ruined ... Woman LOL

Bundle up ... it is 27 degrees and snowing ...

See everyone later ....

R ~ Ready or not, here we come, new neighbors or Relish

S ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Nice to see bigkat and kittyfan.  bigkat, our internet goes out sporadically on a daily basis.  It is extremely annoying and I blame Frontier (used to be Verizon).  You are lucky to have a tech DH.  I have to rely on long distance relatives.

kittyfan, what a sweet memory from your SIL.  Are you giving up doing the thriftstore?  I didn't realize there was so much work involved.

Tootie, breakfast smells wonderful and I can't wait to meet your new neighbors.  Don't worry about your reputation, the PD has your back - what would they do without BAT on Saturdays?  It is probably their only form of entertainment!  

Wow, it is sure cold at your house.  Pouring and passing ~

S = SCC is ready for fun!

T is next 

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.