Valued Contributor

Good morning crazy sisters ~  Sounds like you had a good time even though you weren't with your fellow crazies.  The Queen was indeed missed - not only by us, but I think the COP (Chief of Police) secretly missed you as well walker.  Who else can he pick on?  BAT's give the local department something to do.

More beautiful weather here.  I am loving the outside UB's, unfortunately so is the Mosquito Bombing squadron.  I will remember my little mosquito silent noise thingy and spray with Off.  Found a new use for compression stockings though - as mosquito guards - no bittes on the legs.  

Passing the coffee ~ 

K = Kill those darn mosquitos or kitchen clean up

L is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends!! ... so you got a "two-fer" with your compression stockings, cookie ... those darn mosquitoes!! ... (knock on wood) we haven't had many this year ....

Glad you had a good weekend walker, and yes you were missed, but we know that you will make your presence known at the next BAT  Woman LOL ... do you make anything special with the apples that you picked??

A cloudy day today, but sunshine for the rest of the week ... high of 67 ...

Catch up Monday for me ... have a good one!! Pouring and passing ....

L ~ Leftovers

M ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Happy Monday!  Thanks for making, pouring and passing the coffee!  I need an eye-opener.  I slept in today.  DH was even up and had coffee going.

Sharing coffee and laughter here.....great.....SCC are the best!

Laughed at comments on mosquitos and the compression stockings, cookie.  I am glad you can finally enjoy some cooler weather.  All the rain there though bred some TX sized bugs too, eh?  We were battling the bee/wasp problem this weekend....Fall brings them out.

We picked both eating and baking apples, Tootie.  Then we divided up the basket.  I will share some with DD.  Not sure what I will do with baking ones......hmmm...bread? cookie bars? pie?  Guess I better count them out and see.  I will let you know.

Laundry .....long UB.....and thinking about Apple baking today!

See you later!

M..........Marshmallows (saw big rolls of hay bales wrapped in white in country this weekend....I said to kids..."I did not know marshmallows grew in fields?"  They looked at me like what????

Grandma is a little crazy.......haha......you understand that one!)

NEXT.........N

Respected Contributor
Good afternoon. I am sitting here among Christmas to be priced and sorted. We did very well on our Cheistmas sale. We had three rooms of the house decorated and brightly shining. I was the door greeter and would welcome them in to Christmas. They would turn the corner and say WoW! Since the thrift store accepted the garage sale leftovers more arrived. Yesterday we had a ladies event in a neighboring burg. Our speaker was a young lady who had done mission work as a teacher in South Africa. Quite interesting. Lovely presentation. Then up and out early to work thrift store now I am thinking of heading home. Have some boxes to pack and ship. I also support the military overseas. I am a member of a small group. I must get the Halloween into the mail tomorrow.

N: neither here nor there!

O: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  kittyfan, the world needs more like you!  Busy lady - good causes.  walker, your Apple trip brings back memories.  Used to go every year when I lived in So. Cal.  The smell alone was worth the trip!  

I will be catching up with what I didn't do yesterday - not easy with "help" from a puppy!

UB's outside with my trusty little device that repels the dive bombers (seems to work).

Have a great day!  Pouring and passing the coffee ~

O = Omelets

P is next 

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends!! ... good to see you kittyfan ... you are super busy and like cookie said ... for good causes!! I bet you are the one they call upon when they want to get something done!! good for you!!

We are having some nice weather ... sunny and in the mid 70's for the remainder of the week ... the weekend looks like we may get some rain from "Matthew" ... thinking of those poor people that are in the path of that storm ...

I had a lazy non-eventful "catch up Monday" ... so today I have to work my butt off .... no UB's for me ... maybe!!?? Woman LOL

Have a good day ... pouring and passing ...

P ~ Pancakes

Q ~ NEXT

Super Contributor

Good morning!! We have had many rainy days, and yesterday and so far today it is dark and dreary...no rain though. Hoping to get outside and do flower/veggie pot clean up since is is finally dry...off to do DMs tomorrow before the rain comes. We have been in the 60's, the rest of the week should be 70's.

Kitty, we do need more people like you! I don't think I could keep up with you!!

Walker, glad you had a good weekend! Like the "marshmallow" story...that's a good one! We still need to do our apple picking...if we get a dry weekend!

Tootie and cookie, hope y'all are recovering well from the "pumpkin fest"!

I still need to rant about Facebook...it would take too much time!!

Have a great Tuesday!!

Q- Quinoa Salad

R is up

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Happy Tuesday to all!  Work a little......Rest a lot (UBUB)......Smile all day!  Easy to keep smiling here!

Bigkat, our weather is the same.....did we see Indian Summer in September or is it yet to come.....I hope.  Need sun!!  Would love to read your Facebook rant.......I am so anti-Facebook!

Kittyfan, keep up your good work there.  Stop and recharge your battery once in awhile.

Tootie, looks like the storm will move up east coast.....will it "dampen" our BAT?  ☔️  Have Umbrella Will Travel! 😀  Another debate tonight......joy, joy.

Cookie, good luck zapping those nasty TX bombers!  I remember growing up and having mosquito bites.  My parents put that pink lotion on my bites so they would not itch.  Hmm....what was that stuff called?  Calomine lotion???

Have a nice day........see you later.

R.......Rice Krispies......Snap, Crackle and Pop!

NEXT......S

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone........just thought I would check in here......no one in the kitchen!!!  ☹️ That's ok hope you are having a nice day. The sun came out here finally!!!! 

I wanted to let you know I did some apple baking today.  I tried Jill Bauer's recipe for Apple Brownies that she recently posted in a blog.  Very Good!  I just delivered some to my taste-tester grandkids for an after school snack.  Still have more apples so will make another batch to freeze and something else.

Time for UB!

S..........Sugar

NEXT......T

Respected Contributor

Hello .... walker, I googled Jill's recipe ... not sure if I would like them or not (apple pie is ok, but am not a fan of apples baked in a dessert) ... when I hear "Brownies" I automatically think CHOCOLATE .. yum!! ... did you try them and how did the taste-testers like them?

We started up the daunting task of trying to finish cleaning out the in-laws house again ... we did a little bit over the summer (didn't want to spend my summer nights inside) but now have mounds and mounds of paperwork to get rid of (they saved EVERYTHING) and a garage FULL of junk!! ... ugh ... so hard to do!!

Have a good night ...

T ~ Tea ... Iced and spiked ... Woman LOL I'm going to need it!

U ~ NEXT