Respected Contributor

Hello ... just finished up in the kitchen and it is pitch dark out!! ugh, it's only 8pm!!

cookie, that Penuche sounds delicious!! I've never heard of it ...

We got our back garden "chopped down" this afternoon (for real!!) The flowers in the front are still blooming, so I'll keep those for a while longer ...

Have a good night ...

V ~ Vegetables ... on the grill ... yum!!

W ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Time to say Good Night Friends!

I agree with Tootie, I will take an order of Penuche, cookie!   Yum!

Oh, we missed some things yesterday, Tootie?  Ha!  Guess that was when all the trouble started.  Glad you and DH were able to safely get back out in your own yard!!  How quickly things are forgotten, eh?  

You know I was thinking about the youth sports.....great for many reasons but what I really love is seeing "families" all part of it.  Then DH and I look at each other and say....."wow, wasn't that just us not long ago?"  One day parent.....next...grandparent!!  Ok...getting older....sigh.

See you tomorrow.  Have a restful night!  💡💡💡💡💡s OUT!

W.........White Bread

NEXT......X

Respected Contributor
Oh the days are definitely getting shorter. My PC is still not fixed. Called and told one thing--went to pick it up not done--what. While I was there a customer was raising heck about another poor service issue. I am not a happy camper

Started raining early afternoon. My brother was passing through. Met him for dinner. He still had another hour to go. Lives in the Panhandle so it is a very long drive. If I hadn't been meeting him I would not have gone out. When I was coming home thought I could see frogs jumping across the road!!!

Have a Drs apt in the morning. Quilting in the evening. Thursday night ladies meeting, Friday night fish fry and Saturday garage sale. Sunday is our ladies Sunday. Then afternoon "rally". Will be looking forward to a break

Our pastor at church told us this morning he had received a "call'". No decision that we announced. We hate to lose him but we will see what his decision is.

X: x marks the spot. Turning out the lights in the kitchen

Y: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  kittyfan, nice to see you.  You are a busy lady!  I loved the rain especially the thunder and lightning.  One of the dogs, Jaxson did not! I don't like driving in it though.  

Tootie, you and your DH can come chop down our back 40 -PLEEEEASE?

I do miss landscaped yards, but will gladly accept the serenity of the space here.  

walker, I really heard you on the one minute a parent, the next grandparent!!  My great G'son is 5 and already playing!!!!  The other one is 2 and is copying his brother's moves.  They grow way too fast.

Passing the coffee ~

Y = Yorkshire Pudding

Z or not is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends!! ... kittfyan, you are making me want UB's just reading how your days/weeks go ... glad you got to catch up with your brother, even though you had to venture out in the rain ... hope you get your computer issues solved soon ... so maddening when you get the runaround ...

cookie, you may have to let your animal friends chop down your back 40 ... we only have a small garden in our back and it is a lot of work to clear!! ... and yes, our kids/grandkids grow waay too fast!!

Dentist appointment this morning (ugh!) and then home for catch up Monday ....

Have a good day .... pouring and passing ...

Z ~ Zipping on by to

A ~ Aluminum Foil

B ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!

Fall is here for sure......cool, but sunny, week ahead....60's.  Last week of September.....yikes.....talk about time flying!

Good to hear from you, kittyfan.  Have a good-busy-week ahead!

You should really try for at least one UB!  And, those computer issues.....ugh.....so frustrating....good luck!  One area I have no patience for.......computer trouble!!

Happy Monday everyone! (after dentist for Tootie....ugh is right)

B..........Banana Bread

NEXT.....C

Respected Contributor

I'm back ... had a good appointment (if that's possible) ... and now I can have my Happy Monday  Woman LOL ...

See you later ...

C ~ Cookie sheets

D ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Yea, Tootie, you passed!!!  Good feeling, eh?  I get all stressed out going to the dentist!   Feel like I am getting a report card with all "needs to improve" or C- ...  Ha!

D........Dijon Mustard

NEXT......E

Respected Contributor
Just finished at dr. Need to lose some weight---she is tiny. Last time I saw her she was very PG. now trim as ever!

I have to wear compression stockings all the time. She was happy to see I was being good!! Need to watch my sugar intake. Not high just a bit elevated

Finally got a call my PC is ready. On my wa

E: extra virgin olive oil

F: next
Respected Contributor

Hello ... kittyfan, it sounds like you had a good dr. visit (I'm sure you'll be able to lose those few pounds) ...  good for you for wearing those compression stockings ... my MIL (RIP) was supposed to wear them but refused because they were too difficult to get on ... I have heard horror stories about trying to get them on ...

We ended up having a rainy and cooler day ... it is pouring right now ...

Have a good night ....

F ~ hot Fudge Sauce

G ~ NEXT