Honored Contributor

O......Overslept Today

Good Morning Friends!

I am usually an early bird but slept in this morning.   I think I had too much sleep.....feel groggy!  Guess I had too many mimosas as well, cookie!   So, I will take the extra coffee! 

Of course, no Sunday papers yet so no big deal, I guess.  But, need to pour in coffee, start my engine and get rolling to church.

See you all later!  Happy Sunday!

P............Pudding

Q.........Queen is very lazy today!!!

NEXT........R

Respected Contributor

Too many mimosas or too much relaxation, walker .... hope your feeling ok ...

Oh my gosh ... I am melting!! the humdity is so thick you can cut it ... we went out to the store to pick up a few things and I am whipped .... so glad for A/C ...

Have a good night ... I'm staying put ...

Hope everyone had a good day ... see you tomorrow ...

R ~ Resting Right where I Rest ...

S ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

End of day check in.......Tootie, you make me laugh.....good R!

Not bad here with nice breeze but warm so kept A/C on.  Restful day and caught up on couple of phone calls....one being my 90 year old 2nd grade teacher who shared more funny stories!

I will turn out lights again ......rest well but don't melt!  haha

See you in the morning.

S.........Sweet Dreams 😴

NEXT......T

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends!! ... cookie, where are you?? hope all is well ... walker, I think it is so cool that you are still connected with your 2nd grade teacher ...

another sunny and warm day ... 66 now but going up to 80!! I hope it is not too humid today ...

Catch up Monday for me .. after I run DM to an early appointment ...

Have a good day .... see you all later!!

T ~ Thyme ... to pour and pass the coffee ...

U ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Woke up at 3:30 per usual and went back to sleep until 5:45.  Ozzie didn't wake me up but then he doesn't care if he eats on a schedule like Leo did.  We had an absolutely gorgeous day yesterday. It looked like Spring.  Warm and a little humid - took a UB on the patio until the mosquitos found me.  

walker, I just realized how many others can say they still connect with one of their teachers, let alone 2nd. grade!  Catching up (with Tootie) today for me as well.  Procrastination is a two faced friend.  We are 71 going up to 88 w/chance or showers - Thanks for the coffee Tootie, just what I needed.

U = Us - we are fun and crazy  (thought I'd fool you)

V is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Warm and humid day here.....85....more A/C.  Glad you finally had a pleasant day, cookie.

Little background on connection with 2nd grade teacher.....I loved her.....my brother had her too....I remember one day my mother had me bring home my 1st and 2nd grade teachers for lunch....wow....teachers at my house!?  OK....fast forward.....my teacher married......and she and husband bought a house on our street!  My parents became very good friends with them.....I ended up babysitting for them, etc.  The rest is history through many years of gatherings.  Oh the stories she can tell....90 and sharp.

Happy Monday!

V........Very funny, cookie, good U!  Have a VERY good day!

NEXT......W

Respected Contributor
Oh what a sweet story about your teacher. Amazing she has such a wonderful memory and you can share.

Yesterday went to a matinee. There is a tiny community playhouse in the next burg. This was a voice lady ensemble cast. Lots of laughs. A few tears. Was glad I spotted it. I had gone to two plays that didn't meet my expectations but this one was great. When I drove up lots of cars. I knew I had a tix but was glad to see support. I think three guys in audience. Rest ladies who I am sure appreciated the humor more!!! One extra cast member was the sweetest little dog. Not s part of the story line but you knew it was this gals baby! When it walked out everyone said ah!!!!

W: water comes to mind. Expecting more showers. I know FL is getting a lot with the weather brewing

X: next
Honored Contributor

Hi there, kittyfan.  Play sounded like fun.  Laughed at few men there....wives must have bribed them....ha!  My DH will go to plays but not the "chick flick" types.

Time for some lunch.....adios for now.

X.......X out rain in south!  We need it in north.

NEXT.......Y

Respected Contributor

Hello ... UB time (waiting for towels to dry) ... kittyfan, good to see you!! sounds like you had a good time at the play ...

walker, nice story about your teacher ... but just curious, did the other kids ever say anything about you having lunch with the teacher?? I know sometimes kids can be brutal ...

See you later ...

Y ~ Yellow mustard

Z or back to A ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

End of the day.......does go fast, doesn't it?  Tootie, I don't remember any comments from kids back then.....definitely a different (better) era of kindness......maybe!  Then again maybe that is why I am the way I am today.......crazy.....never got over it.....HA!!!!!!  But, I remember my mother let me bring whole class over one day too for popcorn and meeting our new puppy!  Maybe that helped.  QM......great mom!

See you tomorrow......as always, lights out in kitchen!

Z........💤💤💤💤💤💤

NEXT.......A