Respected Contributor

Good afernoon all.  I haven't flown the coop.  Like Cookie the weather got to me.  The opporessive heat and then all the rain. 

So happy to hear that Cookie's DD is doing well.

Back to school here yesterday also.  I had to go out yesterday afterrnon--dodging the buses.  Then when I was coming home in the evening saw a young man struggling to jog up the hill---then I turned the corner--a few more---and more and a young man on a bike with a back pack and was appeared o be water.  I think it was probably cross country----one gal was just zipping along---Lots of them---Fortunately it wasn't beastly hot.

I think they probably went to the dead end at the end of the road and turned back.  Downhil has to be easier.

L:  Lemons

M:  next

Respected Contributor

There you are kittyfan!! good to see you and hope you are feeling better!! ...

Dodging school buses is always fun and if you have to be somewhere at a certain time, plan on leaving early in case you get stuck behind one ... happens to me a lot!!

Lately I've seen the kids running cross country and often think I would love to be able to do that  Woman Indifferent ... unfortunately, I wouldn't get very far before they would have to call the paramedics!! Woman Embarassed .. oh well, maybe in my younger days ....

Stop back in when you can ...

M ~ Meringue ... we'll make a pie

N ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Logged on and happy to see kittyfan here today.  Always good to hear from you when you have time.  And, Tootie, you made me laugh about running and having to call the paramedics! 🚑.  Me too!  I am a good cheerleader for the runners.  My grandsons in FL are in cross country.  When we visit in November, there will be a Turkey Trot which is always fun on Thanksgiving except getting up so early for it.

So sad about the devastation in Louisiana from floods....wow!  Blocks and blocks of household goods on curb.  Wish I could do more for them.  I really need a QA plane to jet down!

Have a good evening......see you tomorrow.

N............Nutella

NEXT........O

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  

Spoiler

As my fav Joe Kenda would say, well, my, my. my.  You're back kittyfan and so nice it is to see you. I am still dragged down from the humidity. Still laughing about the paramedics Tootie. I would need them as well.  How do people run like they do?  I remember running - fun as a kid.

walker, I feel the devastation as well.  It is gut wrenching to see.  People here are pitching in - sending supplies and help.  Nice to see.  More heat maybe less humidity. I took your advice Tootie and unplug the darn printer. If I can't fix it today, I am going to beat it to death with a bat!  Passing the coffee ~

O = omelets

P is next

don't know how that spoiler line got there and don't know how to remove it.

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends!! ... aaahh!! a mysterious spoiler and my post just disappeared ... is someone trying to tell us something?? ... cookie, I almost lost my coffee while reading that you are going to beat your printer with a bat ... hope you get the issue solved before you have to do that  Woman LOL (just make sure you wear safety goggles)

another hot and humid day here ... I'm not going to complain because after seeing the devestation in Louisiana I have nothing to complain about ... my heart goes out to those people and now to the people in Italy ...

Hope everyone has a good day ... pouring and passing ...

P ~ Pastries

Q ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Laughing now at visions of you beating your printer to death, cookie!!!  I sure understand your frustrations!  I can see you on the news now....."Woman goes MAD and kills printer!" (Police have her on record....don't want to deal with her!"  haha)

Rain is moving in this morning......somehow, between rain drops, I need to get to grocery store.

Thanks for coffee.....pouring cup and passing it on......Happy Wednesday all around!

P.........Pancakes Please!

NEXT........Q

Honored Contributor

Not QUICK enough........Tootie got here before me......should have waited in line!!!!  Hi Tootie!  OK, still coffee left......passing it on.....bigkat?

Q........Queen needs breakfast......see you later

NEXT.....R

Respected Contributor

Hello ... hope everyone had a good day ... 

See you in the morning!!

R ~ Recipes

S ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Checking in too, Tootie!  Nice to see you.  Surfing around because not much is on TV.  I got used to some Olympics on!  Not much going on here so guess I will turn out the lights in kitchen!  Hope cookie did not wear herself out beating the printer!  See you tomorrow.  Click......lights out!

😴😴😴😴💤💤💤💤💤

S........Sour Cream Coffee Cake

NEXT.......T

Valued Contributor

Good morning fellow crazies ~  Just ass I was about to beat the POS printer to death, DD threatened me with the local equivalent of Shady Pines.  Needless to say, I stopped, but I was prepared for a film at 11 and You Tube!!!  Oh darn.  I have put the printer on "ignore" for a while.  You know, if you ignorre a problem, they go away - right?  Now all I have to complain about is the weather - another hot, humid day - 93 today.  

Passing the coffee ~

T = Trauma of Technology or Turnovers

U is next 

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.