Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Good V, cookie!  Sure remember that Lucy episode.  She was great!!!  You really do have Sauna City there.  Ours is improving slightly!  The humidity just wilts you!  Ugh is right!

My grandson/granddaughter are coming over this morning so I better get moving.   

See you all later.  Hope you have a good Monday.

W..............Watermelon

NEXT.........X

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends!!! ... it is thundering and lightening with heavy rain now .... finally, as we needed it!! ... they say it is fast moving, so not sure if it will really do any good, but I guess some is better than none ...

cookie, glad that your DD was able to enjoy her day ....

Catch up Monday today .... oh my gosh ... the pictures on my mantel just rattled from the thunder ... it is right over my house ... yikes!!

Hope everyone has a good Monday ... thanks for the coffee ... passing it on ...

W ~ Watermelon ... yum!!

X,Y or Z ~ NEXT

PS ~ love that Lucy episode too!!

Honored Contributor

Great minds think alike, Tootie!  W......Watermelon!  Hope your storm passes quickly.  That is what we had yesterday.....sent your way......sorry.   We actually had about 4" of rain in 24 hours!!

Saves on water bill for awhile!

All for now.....have a good day.

X.......X out storms, rain allowed...:+)

NEXT............Y

Respected Contributor
I have been MIA working the thrift store just zapped me. Oh Cookie so sorry about the loss! Hurts like everything to lose our little buddies. Went to church yesterday to learn we had lost a member in an auto accident. Very tough stretch of road.

Y; yellow squash

Z: next
Super Contributor

Whew...took me forever to get here...hope my post goes through!

Kitty, sorry to hear of the loss at your church! 

Cookie, sorry to hear of DDs loss too. Too much sadness! Spreading comfort to all!

Been a sauna here also. Finally had a good down pour yesterday morning....could use more.

Man the time flies...heading out to kids dentist appointment now.

Have a good one!

Z Zucchini plant finally producing...just picked 2.

A is up

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  kittfan, sorry to hear about your church friend.  I was watching the local news and the weatherman was saying we will get some rain later.  I looked out the window, and it was "later"  It rained for about 15 minutes.  There should be some more turning TX sauna into a deluxe TX sauna!  

Catching up today -laundry.  Procrastination rules here!  Time for more coffee, passing the pot . . . 

A = artichokes - yum!

B is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Quick hello to all .....short on time as we are heading to DS's lake house for a couple of days.....maybe it will be a few degrees cooler...ha!  DH acts like we need to catch a plane so I better get ready to go.  See you later tomorrow or Thursday.

Happy Tuesday!

B..........Banana Split (long time since I have had one)

NEXT.......C

Super Contributor

Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday! More appointments today...they pile up in the summer.

Hope you get more rain cookie. Not as humid here today, but still hot.

Enjoy your time away walker, hope it is cooler for you.

C -  Carrot Salad

D is next

Respected Contributor

Hello friends .... had problems signing on this morning and DH was off today, so we did some errands and then had dinner with my DB ...

kittyfan, sorry about your friend and hope you can get some rest from working so hard ...

bigkat, good to see you! I remember trying to get the appointments done during summer break too ...

walker, enjoy your days away and stay cool ..

cookie, hope you got your "catching up" caught up ...

See everyone tomorrow ...

D ~ Doughnuts

E ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Lucky you walker!  Hope it is cooler at your lake house.  kittyfan doesn't this heat/humidity just enervate you?  bigkat, I'm with you, summer docs appointments - too many.  I am going this morning for my 3 month check up and hopefully some errands. 

I was happy to see the "girls" plus baby yesterday afternoon.  they looked so big and baby is almost fully grown and copper colored.  Made my day.

My catchup got caught up and now I can start a new procratination list.

Another hot and steamy day with chances of a T storm. Passing the coffee pot ~

E = enchiladas

F is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.